Since I've Been Loving You

Lindsey watched the two of them across the way, his stomach churning.

   He rolled his eyes when she giggled, laying her head on his shoulder, their hands intertwined on her lap.

   He couldn't watch anymore, turning and slumping in his seat. He looked out the window, watching as the clouds passed them by.

    Stevie drew circles against Roberts palm, settled against him as they lounged on the couch.

   She ignored the cold vibes from Lindsey and the questioning looks from the remainder of the band. Perfectly content keeping to herself and Robert, currently in a game of thumb wrestling, giggling.

     Stevie gritted her teeth, trying to pull her thumb out from under his, grunting.

   Robert laughed, kissing her forehead. "You're no match for me Stevie."

   "You're about ten times bigger then me, show some mercy."

   Robert shook his head. "No can do love, every man for themselves right now."

   Stevie dug her nails into the palms of his hand, Robert hissing as he yanked his hand away. "Shit! Stevie that hurt!"

   She grinned in satisfaction. "Every man for them selves." She repeated his words, smiling cheekily.

   "You little witch." He wrapped his arm around her neck, dragging her head towards his and kissing the top of her hair.

   Stevie sighed, laying her head on his shoulder, his arm still hung around her neck, his hand resting just besides her breast.

     Biting down on his bottom lip, his fingers trailed up and down the side of her breast, feeling her shiver underneath him. "What's the matter Nicks?"  He asked coyly.

  "Nothing Plant." Stevie bit the inside of her cheek, glancing over her shoulder before reaching over and squeezing him through his jeans.

   He yelped, quickly grabbing her hand, looking around frantically. "You're insane."

    "Don't test me baby." She'd leaned into his ear, her lips brushing against his skin.

   "Fuck I want you."

       Stevie bit down on her bottom lip, glancing around the plane. The rest of the band seemed to be preoccupied, looking back at Robert. "How badly?"

        Robert saw the dark glint in her eyes, his heart race increasing. He leaned in, kissing the special spot behind her ear, nibbling on her ear lobe. "Insanely bad."

   Stevie gasped, her eyes falling shut as his teeth sunk into her sensitive flesh. Her fingernails dug into the arm rest, stifling a moan.  She tilted her head up, kissing him then pulling away.

   She got up, leaning over him as she passed his seat, whispering in his ear. "Meet me in the back room in five minutes."

   Robert swallowed the lump in his throat, looking up to meet her eyes, slowly nodding his head.

  Stevie caressed his cheek, straightening up. She headed towards the back of the plane, slipping into the private room.

   Roberts heart was racing, taking a deep breath.

   He counted the minutes in his head, glancing around to make sure no one was looking before getting up out of his seat.