Trouble in ShangriLa

Stevie smiled down at Roberts sleeping face, her fingers delicately combing through his wild hair.

   She leaned over, gently kissing him on the cheek before climbing out of the bed.

    She straightened out her clothes, smoothing out her hair before exiting the private room.

   She walked down the aisle, Christine smirking at her behind a glass of wine. Stevie grinned back at her.

   "Have fun Nicks?"

   Stevie bit down on her bottom lip, leaning towards her friend so only they could hear. "You have no idea."

  Christine chuckled, patting Stevie's hand as she continued towards the laboratory.

     Lindsey noticed her, perking up.

  Stevie walked straight past him, holding her breath.

   Lindsey watched her disappear into the bathroom, setting his glass of whiskey down. He'd had quite a few, knocking the edge off the long grueling flight they were enduring.

   Making sure everyone's attention was else where, he slipped out of his seat, making his way towards the bathroom.

   He waited, leaning against the opposite wall. As soon as the door opened again he pushed Stevie back in there, shutting and locking the door behind him.

   "Lindsey what the fuck?" Stevie looked at him startled.

   "Steph I miss you."

   Stevie rolled her eyes. "Not this again." She tried to move past him, glaring at him when he stopped her.

  "Baby I fucked up, I'm sorry."

  "You're waisting your breath Lindsey." She tried to move past him again, gritting her teeth when he grabbed her.

      "We're meant to be together."

  "Do you tell your wife that as well?"

   "Stevie I'm serious."

   Stevie sighed. "I'm done Lindsey, I'm done with the lies, and I'm done with being strung along."

   "I love you."

   Stevie didn't respond, just starring at the wall above his head. She was annoyed, crossing her arms as she waited for him to move out of the way.

   Lindsey lunged forward, cupping her face and smashing his lips against hers.

   Stevie squealed, smacking at him. She tried to push away, trapped between him and the counter in the tiny space.  The taste of whiskey in his mouth made her gag.

   "Get off of me!" She finally managed to pull her face away, shoving at his chest.

   "You want me Stevie." His breathing was heavy, kissing down her neck as he pinned her against the sink.

   "Lindsey stop it!" She tried pushing him away, with no avail, he was too strong.

     Taking her face in his hands again, he forced his lips against hers. Stevie tried to pull away, tears of frustration welling in her eyes.

  His hand dove down between them, sliding under her leggings and into her panties. He cupped her, Stevie yelping and clasping her thighs tightly closed. He pried them open, rubbing a finger along her entrance, shoving two fingers inside of her.