Pay Up

Stevie was silent the entire limo ride back to her home, ignoring Roberts gloating across from her. She had her arms crossed, pouting.

  Robert just grinned at her. "Come on love," he hooked his finger under her chin, lifting her head. "You've got work to do."

    His eyes burned into hers, Stevie coiling back at his intense gaze.

  They arrived at her home, Robert taking her hand and leading her inside. She felt like she was powerless, even in her own home, following. Robert blindly as he pulled them up the stairs and towards her bedroom.

    "You said anything love, right?"

   Stevie nodded, her breathing increasing when he got close enough for her
to smell his cologne. They stood in the entryway to her bedroom, her hands coming up to lay amongst his chest.

   "Anything." She confirmed, her brown eyes scorching into his blue.

   Robert had to stifle a groan, pulling her inside her own bedroom. He closed and locked the door behind them, reaching over for the adjustable knob on the wall and turning the lighting dim.

      Next he turned on the lamps around her room, Stevie watching from the foot of her bed. She couldn't help but smile when he threw a few of her sheer shawls over the Tiffany-glass lamps, the room illuminated in a red hue.

      He moved to her dresser, reaching for the incense and the holder she had laying atop of it.

    Bringing up a variety of scents up to his nose, he settled on sandal wood, striking a match and lighting the stick.

   He blew the flame out slowly, turning back to Stevie.

   She was starring at her room in awe, pleased to find
It was nearly the same to how she would set it up on a daily basis.

    "May I?" He'd reached for the top drawer of Stevie's dresser, looking over his shoulder for her approval.

      She nodded, confused, watching as he rummaged around. Pulling out two silk scarves, he turned back around. His eyes were dark, not a hint of a smile on his face, just pure desire.

   "Take your clothes off." He ordered her, but was still sentimental for Stevie to feel it was optional.

   She starred him in the eyes, slipping her shawl off her shoulders, letting it slink down her body then flutter to the floor.  Next we're her boots, now inches shorter as she starred up at him.

       Her hand sneaked across her own hips, traveling to the zipper of her skirt.

   Her eyes never left his, letting the chiffon material slide down her legs, bunching up on the floor. She stepped out of it, kicking the material aside.

   Her shirt was next, leaving her in nothing but her bra and panties, goosebumps forming on her skin from
the chill of the room.

She went to speak but he cut her off, placing a finger against her lips. "No talking love."

Stevie nodded, their eyes burning into one another's. Her heart race increased, his cologne making her dizzy.

"Get on the bed."

Stevie did as told, perching herself on the side of her bed. He followed, sliding an arm around her waist. Drawing her in closer, he buried his head into her neck, placing a soft kiss amongst her throat.

He pulled away, starring at her body and Stevie squirmed a bit uncomfortable.

Robert noticed, gently taking her chin between her fingers and guiding her to look up at him. "You're beautiful Stevie."