Isn't She Lovely

"Get that camera out of my face."

    Robert chuckled, only pestering her more. "Oh come on love, look how beautiful you look."

   Stevie rolled her eyes, glancing up at his phone he had placed in front of them, the front camera on. He took a picture, Stevie gasping. "Delete that right now!"

   Robert chuckled. "Why?" He went to his photo gallery, opening the photo as he should it too her. "I think it's quite cute."

    Stevie took the phone from his hands, examine the photo. He watched her tap at the screen furiously. "What are you doing?"

    "Trying to delete it."

   He chuckled, deleting it per her wish. "Happy?"

   "Very."

   He held the phone up again, Stevie swatting him away. "Why do you keep doing that?"

   "I want to capture memories."

   "Can't you keep them locked in your head?"

   "Well that's no fun." He pouted, Stevie sighing as she scooted closer to him. Laying her head on his shoulder, she smiled towards the camera, Robert doing the same as he took the picture.

    Stevie took the phone again, nodding In approval this time. "That's cute."

   Robert chuckled, leaning into kiss her.

   She saw a flash from beneath her closed eyes, pulling away gasping. "Robert!"

    He chuckled, looking at the picture he'd just taken. "What?"

    "Delete that right now!"

   "Love it's cute."

     Stevie glared at him. "You show nobody."

     "Wouldn't dream of it." He smiled cheekily at her, Stevie rolling her eyes as she returned her focus back to the magazine on her lap.

Robert scrolled through his phone, peeking up seeing an incoming text. "Would you like to go out with me tonight?"

"Where too?"

"Jimmy's in town, he wants to meet up for a couple of drinks."

Stevie scrunched her nose. "You want me to come along? Doesn't that interrupt guy time? Or whatever you men call it."

Robert chuckled, shaking his head. "No, I would love if you joined me. I want you too meet Jimmy."

"I've already met him Robert."

"That was the 80's Stevie, everybody was coked out of their minds I highly doubt he remembers it."

She nodded in agreement, giving him a smile. "I'd love to go."

"Great, we'll leave around 7?"

"Sounds good." She returned to magazine, raising an eyebrow sensing his gaze on her. "What?"

    She gasped when he quite literally pounced on her, wrapping his arms around her, burying his head into the curve of her neck as he pushed her into the couch with his weight. He locked her arms up above her head, reaching his free hand down to her side.