Before We Begin

Welcome all you fellow fangirls/fanboys to my first Diabolik fanfic, full of sexy, sadistic, perverted and extremely hot vampires. For a long time I have wished to write a fanfic on these gorgeous creatures, and now I'm finally putting all that daydreaming in class to use, by presenting to you a genderbent Diabolik Lovers fan fiction.

Just a note before we begin, I do not own the anime or its characters and my female protagonists' appearances for this story are based off images I found on Google which I use for reference to help imagine the characters better. I have also used scenes from the show as reference but I have tried to avoid copying it word for word. I will be presenting the images used, but I just want to make clear that the characters from the images and images themselves are not mine, I have only edited them for this purpose only.

Also, I apologise to all the Mukami and Tsukinami fans out there, but there will be no Mukamis or Tsukinamis (genderbent or not) in this fanfic. Buuut, if this story becomes popular enough, I may think about incorporating a sequel involving genderbent versions of these families. 

Now, if there is nothing else to cover, let the Dialoving show begin!

So long fellow fangirls/fanboys! See you next time in the first official chapter of this story!

XXX