~Chapter 1~

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys!

And welcome, to the very first chapter! HOORAY!

*Dies from over excitement of finally finishing hours of editing to make the perfect first impression and actually publishing...*

Alright! *Regains energy* let's get this show on the road.

Firstly, at the top is an OST from the first episode of Diabolik Lovers, if you're a huge fan like me, you'll know the song well from watching the first episode over multiple times already. And if you're a newcomer, give it a listen! It's a great song and I'm sure the melody will appeal.

I also might consider adding more OST's to the beginning of the chapters at random, so tell me if you want more songs and I will be happy to comply.

So, without further adieu...PLEASE ENJOY!

A sleek black limousine speeds down the gravel road, only isolated dark forest to be seen for miles. Many fluffy, white clouds float aimlessly above in the pastel blue sky accompanied by orange hues. Then the forest opens and reveals a giant crystal lake, and just over the hill rests a large, spectacular mansion. Inside the limousine are six girls, all of them related but look and act completely different to each other.

"Reika how much farther must we drive, this is boring" A girl, with pointy red hair pulled up into a long high ponytail, whines.

"Enough complaining Aya, we're almost there" A girl with long, blackish-grey hair responds, adjusting her smart glasses higher up on the bridge of her nose.

"We could play a game" Another girl, with purple hair in high pigtails and a feminine teddy bear, suggests quietly.

"I agree Kana, how about we fantasise about the hot boys we're supposed to be living with" A girl with a fedora on top of her medium length, messy, slightly darker red hair, smirks.

"You're such a horn dog, Laita" A white haired girl with pastel pink highlights sighs irritably.

"How cruel you are Sura!" Laita feigns hurt.

"Be quiet" A girl with long, wavy orange hair and listening to music, mumbles tiredly.

"Don't worry Shae, you can participate as well" Laita's grin deepens.

"I have no interest in men who use young girls to get into bed with them" Shae replies.

The limousine goes silent, until it comes to a stop in front of two, large, black iron gates that lead straight into the mysterious old mansion. The six not so ordinary girls step out of the limousine consecutively, looking up at the large gates and manor before them, some bewildered with the size and decor, others showing complete un-interest. Retrieving their luggage from the boot of the limousine, they reluctantly enter through the gates.

Lightening strikes from above and rain pours from the heavens, as the six girls rush to the front door, trying to avoid getting soaked. A large mahogany door stands before them, with two door knocks. Reika reaches up to the knocker and knocks twice. After waiting a couple of seconds, nobody answers, so she goes to knock again but the door opens with an echoing creak. This action leaves them slightly shocked, but otherwise unfazed.

After they all enter the main hall, the door creaks and closes, leaving them in silence. The main hall has large white pillars along the sides with a long red carpet up the centre, and at the very end stands a grand staircase, while golden chandeliers hang from the ceiling.

"Cool, kinda spooky though" Laita comments and adjusts her fedora.

"This place gives me the chills" Kana hugs her teddy bear closer.