~Chapter 6~

Hello fellow fangirls!

I thought I might speed up the process a bit and deliver to you the very next chapter! Yay! So I'll keep this intro short and skip right into the story cause nobody want to hear (or read) my rambling nonsense. 

Hope you enjoy!

Aya's POV:

Hesitantly walking away from the others, I keep my distance between Ayato while walking down the crowded hallways. Noticing my slow walking figure from behind, he sighs loudly and slows down to look back at me.

"Speed it up, Melons" He whines but I just glare and continue walking at the same pace.

He sighs again and teleports to my side, picking me up and carrying me bridal style down the hallway for all to see. I blush a little because of all the people who stop to stare at his antics, while I highly object against his sudden actions. My cheeks tint a deep pink because of all the sudden attention directed on the two of us, then I flail my arms as an objection.

"H-hey! Put me down!" I struggle in his arms.

"You're not embarrassed are you? You should be honoured that you get to be personally carried around by Yours Truly" Ayato explains.

Then I just gave him the 'really' look and eventually relax in his hold, zoning out when he begins rambling on about how awesome he is and that he is better than everyone else. When we arrive to the classroom, he places me down in the seat next to him and sits at his own desk. After about ten minutes, students have silently entered the class and started chatting quietly amongst themselves, but still no teacher has appeared, even though the bell for class rang already. The teacher eventually arrives late to the class, not even considering that there is a new student, and begins talking about boring nonsense which I don't pay attention to. Thankfully he doesn't notice, and I can catch up on some sleep.

For the entire lesson, I pass the time by snoozing on my desk for what seems like hours. Finally the bell rings for the end of class and I lift my head off my desk, stretching and yawning loudly. Then my stomach rumbles with hunger, which causes me to groan.

"Man, I'm so hungry, but I didn't get time to pack any food or money" I sigh sadly.

Then I struck an idea, a sly grin now plastered on my face as turn my head slowly towards Ayato, who is still napping on his desk like I once was. Standing up, I walk over to his desk and shake his shoulders, which makes him groan and look up at me tiredly, along with a look of annoyance written clearly on his face.

"Where's the kitchen?" I ask as nicely as I can, a small smile replacing my grin.

"What's in it for me?" He responds, and I look at him hesitantly.

"I'll make you anything you want, but don't count on it being good" I bargain.

Suddenly, Ayato shoots up from his desk with a wide grin and suddenly disappears from in front of me.

"Sure, are you coming?" He questions, and I notice he is already waiting outside the classroom and in the hallway.

Damn vampires and their teleportation.

"I'm going to make Takoyaki, what do you want?" I ask.

"You read my mind" Ayato shows a toothy smile and sits down at the table while I begin preparing the food.

After I finish preparing the food and mixing it all together, I had created two full plates of decent Takoyaki, which I served one to Ayato and sat down next to him with my own. We both began devouring the delicious food and Ayato seems to enjoy it, which makes me feel...happy. Afterwards I wash up the plates and dry them, putting them back the way I found them in the cupboard.

"Thanks for helping me clean up, Ayato" I say sarcastically.

Turning away from the kitchen sink, I jump back in surprise because of Ayato's sudden close proximity. He grins and displays his fangs, while cornering me even farther into the counter behind. Realisation kicks in, as I attempt to struggle out the side of where he has me sandwiched between the counter and him. Although, Ayato blocks both sides by slamming his hands on the counter either side of me. Then he pushes me even farther into the counter so his body can be pushing up even closer into mine.

"Your scent is so intoxicating, and having your soft, untainted skin showing makes you even more irresistible. It's only fair that after controlling my thirst for this long, I deserve a taste of your blood" Ayato concludes, unclasping the red bow around my neck and tossing it.

Then he leans his head down on my collarbone and before I can protest, he inserts his fangs into my pure skin. I remain vigilant by suppressing any noises of pain that are tempted to escape my clenched jaw. For several seconds he drinks from the spot, pulling out temporarily before hungrily attacking another area lower on my chest. I wince and groan in pain, struggling to pull away again, but Ayato just repositions one of his arms securely around my waist and the other is pulling down my left jacket shoulder to expose more exquisite skin.

"Get...off...me" I grit out, weakly.

Chuckling at my futile response to his feeding, I can feel his lips contort into a satisfied smirk against my skin. Squishing me even further into the counter, I slowly lean back to avoid the counter from digging into me, which is exactly what he wanted me to do. Then he has a go at the part of my body that is full of rich and nutrient blood...my neck. I feel my skin tensing between his teeth, and my nails dig harder into the marble or the counter with the increasing pain. After having one big drink, he finally pulls out panting with a huge grin that matched the crazed look on his face.

"Your blood is exquisite, the juicy flavour drives me mad" Ayato utters.

Not even considering the drained look on my face, he begins to suck just above my bra. Biting softly into the skin, he extracts more blood and leaves his mark on me.

'That'll definitely bruise in the morning' I mentally sigh in annoyance.

My energy begins to drain even more and my vision becomes hazy, causing me to collapse in Ayato's strong arms.

YAY! Another chapter complete and hopefully some satisfied readers. Don't be shy, go comment your thoughts on the chapter, I will happily read them and take any form of criticism! 

So long fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX