~Bonus~

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys!

It's been a long while hasn't it? Recently I found that someone had requested I make a bonus chapter for this fic since it's finished, which I was happy to oblige! To put it simply...I had already wrote a couple random imagine chapters that make no sense whatsoever but are totally just for fun. So, I thought I'd share this one chapter with you (it's the least crackhead one I have). (Also, enjoy the picture up top, it's my current desktop and effectively displays my two common moods in life). 

It's rather short, and very random, it's basically if the Diaboys heard their own music but didn't actually know it was them singing (don't question it). I hope you enjoy!

•Aya's favourite music?•

A thick silence hangs in the air, all the respective mates paired together but avoiding eye contact and staring off into space while getting lost in their own thoughts. Alas, this proves to be harder for others.

With a huff, Aya tries to come up with something to do in the short ride they have before they arrive at the school.

She releases a loud and bored sigh, getting everyone's attention briefly followed by some annoyed stares before returning to their pondering of thoughts.

"What's up, Melons?" Ayato enquires, trying to begin a conversation.

"The usual" She responds blankly, not even bothering to look at him with her arms crossed over her chest in frustration.

At last striking an idea, her eyebrows rise in interest before her lips drop into a devilish grin. Now this was sure to be some fun. Reaching into her skirt pocket, she fumbles with her cherry red phone for a couple of seconds before turning her volume up on max. Ayato barely had enough time to ask what she was doing ignoring Ore-sama over a stupid device, before she pressed play.

In no time, a strange Japanese music begins blasting through the speakers on her phone, alerting the entire limo full of hearing sensitive vampires. For them, the music is foreign, but for Aya this precious J-pop of hers was more than familiar. Songs she listened to in her off time or when she was bored, like now for instance. As the upbeat tempo plays on, Aya nods her head to the beat and hums to herself, clearly enjoying the music while the others watch on in awe as they listen to the song.

"I never thought you listened to music of all things" Shae calls over the lyrics, enjoying the song herself.

"Jammy" Kana smiles, swaying her own body as an alternative to dancing sitting down.

"This song is good" Laita joins in by pumping her arms to the rhythm and making different gestures with her hands as the song goes on.

"That's not all, they have an entire album of songs just like it" Aya changes the song to yet another upbeat song to get them in the dancing mood.

After a few songs, she had already gotten Sura and Reika bopping their heads, and of course the triplets and their mates all had a bonding moment and danced around inside the limo...much to Reiji's discomfort. Although the tapping of his fingers to the music didn't go unnoticed by some.

"What band?" Shu asks.

Aya temporarily switches off the music to answer.

"They're called DL, acronyms standing for Diabolik Lovers"

"Not bad" Sura comments.

"Play another onee-chan!" Her triplet sisters beg with excitement in their eyes.

"Alright, this next one is my favourite" Aya smirks.

Finding the song, she starts it off immediately with yet another rave tune.

While everyone else enjoys the song for the rest of the ride, two certain lazy butts remain glued to their seats with a deadpan expression and a growing suspicion.

"Is it just me, or does the singer of this song sound particularly like Ayato?"

"Well, it was going to happen sooner or later"

Alrighty, there ya go! Hope you enjoyed! If you would like more of this, I have another random chapter about Reika finding out Reiji is a fanboy obsessed with Black Butler and Sebastian. If you guys want to see that feel free to let me know, but I'll just say right now that it's real cringey. 

So long fellow fangirls/fanboys

XXX