~Chapter 10~

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys!

We've got over 200 reads! I know it's probably not a lot, but it really means a lot to me that you guys are reading and enjoying this story. The photo up top is the outfits they wear, so you can use that for reference, or make up your own outfit if you wish with those amazing creative mind of yours. Okay, imma cut the chit chat and get straight onto the story!

Hope you like this chapter!

No One's POV:

The loud ringing of a bell reverberates throughout the large school, signalling the end of the night. As all the students file out the front gates, six young girls wander over to a shiny black limousine, although their bodies are slouching in an exhausted manner and their expressions are deadpanned.

Sluggishly stepping into the vehicle, they are welcomed with deep stares from the six vampire brothers as they quietly take a seat next to each one of them. Keeping their eyes downcast and away from the sight of others, their minds seem to wander although their faces hold blank expressions.

After the ride back to the mansion, in complete silence and awkward glances are exchanged, they all exit the limousine and head straight for the grand entrance doors. Heading through the entrance and down the red carpet, the brothers all go their separate ways but Reiji stops in front of the girls, who are conveniently in a bunch

"Tonight we are hosting our monthly dinner as a family, I expect you all to attend this evening wearing decent attire" Reiji informs them and disappears off to who knows where.

The girls give each other hesitant looks, before retreating upstairs.

Shae's POV:

Once I reach Shu's room, I grab a couple of clean clothes from my suitcase and change into them. The outfit consists of; a light blue, fuzzy jumper that hangs loosely on my body, along with a comfortable, white long sleeve underneath to keep me warm. I also found some black leggings to add to the look, while I actually bothered to change shoes for once by slipping on a pair of black flats with matching bows on the ends.

Deciding against going to all the trouble of running a bath and bathing myself, I follow the fresh scent of newly cooked dinner and I end up in a fancy dining room, accompanied with an unlit fireplace, my sisters and our new vampire friends sit gloomily at the table. Taking a seat in between Sura and Shu, I notice Reika giving me an intimidating glare from down the table which I immediately interpreted as her scolding me for being late to a formal event. Unfazed by her sharp gaze, I slump back in my chair with tired eyes.

Reika's POV:

Returning to Reiji's chambers, I remove my uniform, leaving only my clean pressed blouse remaining. Then I retrieve a neat, strapless black dress and I slip it over the top of my shirt. The skirt part of the dress hangs low and straight, while the top hugs my chest snugly and holds the entire dress together. Adding some simple black flats, I adjust my glasses in the mirror and depart downstairs.

Finding the dining room swiftly, I head inside to notice Reiji seated comfortably by himself at the end of the right side of the table. Lifting his head, his glimmering ruby eyes gaze into my own as I walk briskly to his end of the table. Seating myself cosily in a chair next to Reiji, his brothers begin appearing in the room and sitting down, along with my sisters who pour through the door all at once. All except my layabout of a sister.

Sighing lowly, I scrunch my eyes together in frustration of my sister's absence, and I'm sure Reiji notices from beside me. What an embarrassment, I expect nothing less from that spoiled brat but she can't even make an appearance at a formal dinner. At last she enters through the doors and I glare daggers at her, while she just brushes me off and lounges back in her chair.

Aya's POV:

Retreating back to Ayato's room, I head straight for my suitcase to find a new change of clothes. Pulling out a long sleeved, lace up black hoodie with white stripes down the edges and a pair of burgundy jeans. Keeping my hair in its high ponytail, I quickly dress myself and slip on some white vans, heading straight downstairs afterwards.

*...Ummm...I think you already know the meme, so to spare the cringe, I won't say it*

Luckily I bumped into my sisters, so I followed them to the dining room, also with the help of the delicious scent of food. Arriving at the dining room, I take a seat second from the end of the left side, next to Ayato, as my sisters take their seats along the large table. Staring longingly at the delicious arrangements of food in front of me, I notice an empty seat opposite me which is obviously reserved for Shae.

Realising I can't begin eating, my stomach aches and my mouth waters with hunger. Dammit Shae! This is the worst form of torture, starving with food in right before my eyes. At last she appears through the door and a large grin breaks out on my face. My hunger can finally be cured.

Kana's POV:

Finding Kanato's room again with ease, I find my suitcase over by the small fireplace. Removing  my jacket and my long skirt, I scavenge around in my suitcase and eventually discover a red plaid skirt that rests just above my knees. I replace my vintage blouse with a clean and plain white one that is cleanly pressed, which also has straight cuffs and collar, which I tuck into my skirt. Adding a black knitted sweater that perfectly fits my size, with the collar untucked and cuffs showing, I slide on some black knee high socks with pretty pink hearts and shiny brown shoes. I finish by neatly redoing my twin pigtails high on the side of my head.

Roaming silently out of his room and down the halls, I group together with my sisters, who I happened to pass by, and we wander briskly into the dining table. Taking a seat next to Kanato at the very far end of the left side, I inspect all the colourful varieties of food laid out in front of me, which Beary and I are both eager to enjoy.

Laita's POV:

Appearing at Laito's door for the second time today, I enter his room and leisurely stroll towards my suitcase to retrieve my clothes. Stripping from my school attire, I tug on an off the shoulder, black and white striped long sleeve, some small hazel shorts, and a denim hoodie over the top. Sliding on some ankle, grey suede boots, I exit the room and meet my sisters in the hallway, making our way to the dining room together.

Noticing Laito's pleading stare from the middle on the left side of the table, I seat myself down next to him, causing him to smirk with satisfaction. Staring at the table in front of me, the plates and assortments of many different varieties of food. The very thought of food these days brings back awful memories of my childhood, causing my stomach to twist into knots and my hunger to fade away.

Sura's POV:

After successfully finding Subaru's room, I gather some decent clean clothes from my duffle. Grabbing a long sleeve red dress that ends on my thighs, an inky black, leather jacket and finally some long, black leggings. Leaving on my beige high heel boots with buckles, I head outside and realise the others walking together, most likely towards the dining room.

Coming across the dining room, the mouthwatering scent of food fills my nose as I spot all of it sitting along a large table. Spotting Subaru in the middle on the right side of the table, I sit down next to him and we catch each other staring at one another, making us both blush and look down at our food. The only thing stopping us from eating is the empty seat beside me, and upon hearing Reika's angry sigh, I know she isn't pleased with Shae's absence.

Okay! Sorry if this chapter was a bit boring, it was more of a filler but I promise the next chapter will be more interesting. Anyway, I hope you liked it!

So long fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX