~Chapter 18~

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys!

Sorry for the wait, but the next chapter is up at last! So, I've finally come back from my 4 month vacation and I'm going straight back into school now, so my updating might not be as efficient as it has been. Hopefully, I'll still be able to update about every week, thanks everyone! Also, feel free to take a listen to today's OST.

Enjoy!

No One's POV:

A tall man with messy lavender hair, wanders aimlessly down the dark abandoned hallways of the Sakamaki mansion, his body pale and dressed in a black, half unbuttoned, dress shirt and pants. Far in front of him, Aya exits a room quietly and begins walking, although not before familiar purple hair catches in the corner of her eye. Before she can turn and look, a cold shiver runs down her spine and sends goosebumps across her skin. Looking back, there is no longer a spooky figure, which calms her down a little, until she turns forwards to see the figure roaming back down the hallway away from her. Her heartbeat quickens rapidly as she watches the figure disappear in the shadows, and contemplates in her mind whether or not she is going crazy, before gaining confidence and following the man.

The figure passes by the other five sisters in the hallways, giving each one a shivering sense of nostalgia and a quickened heart pace, also making them question their sanity as they watch the man continue down the hallway. Everyone decides to find out for themselves who this person is, as they follow cautiously behind him in a group. The man climbs up the spiral staircase, and eventually wanders inside the forbidden room that was closed off not long ago.

The girls come to a halt in front of the door, giving each other warning and curious looks of question, wondering whether or not to enter the room they have been specifically asked not to enter after they did the first night they arrived in this god forsaken mansion. Deciding to enter, they file inside the room to find that there is no trace of the mysterious man.

"Well this was a waste of time, perhaps he was just a figure of our imagination" Laita suggests, hands on her hips.

"It's unusual for all of us too see the same thing, I doubt this was just a coincidence" Reika adds.

"Let's just get out of here, this place spooks me" Kana whimpers, hugging Bear tighter.

Suddenly, a large bang sounds as the door slams shut behind them, scaring the girls while they let out loud shrieks of fear. Aya rushes over to the door in fright and attempts to wrench the door open, but it doesn't budge.

"That may be a problem" Aya reveals, shaking in fear.

"Guys...I think I found that guy" Sura shudders, putting up a brave façade with a fierce glare.

The girls turn around and notice a pale, unmoving body sticking out from the shadows, his face covered in the darkness of the shadow. The girls investigate him in fear, watching as he slowly steps out and reveals his emotionless face, the same pale tone as his skin and eyes shut mysteriously.

"N-No" Aya stutters in fear, all of the girls baking away into the wall as far away from the man as possible.

Suddenly, his eyes flick open to reveal glowing green orbs, almost exactly the same as Aya's, as he slowly steps towards the six petrified sisters.

"Long time no see, girls" His low voice echoes and he grins widely, revealing a set of pearly white fangs.

"Cordeney, you have no business, why are you here?" Shae demands, standing her ground and protecting her younger sisters.

"As a matter of fact, I do" He smirks cruelly, his eyes flashing with an evil glint.

"I've come here to make sure that what I spent years in perfecting, won't come undone" He states.

Lifting his long slender arm, he holds out a rounded crystal gem in his palm, making them back away in fear of what the object might do to them.

"Now, sleep" He utters, and a bright light emanates from the crystal.

This causes the girls to simultaneously black out and fall to the ground, already falling into a deep slumber.

Meanwhile...

The six Sakamaki brothers are all strangely gathered in the living room, quietly enjoying themselves as they wait for their mates to come join them. Although some are more impatient than others.

"What the hell is taking her so long?" Ayato barks loudly.

"Well considering they are female humans, I would say they are handling some...girl problems" Laito deducts, a small smirk on his face.

"Huh?...Oh" Ayato blushes slightly once he realises what he meant.

Curse those compulsory PD lessons they insist on teaching at school.

Suddenly, a loud cackling laughter cuts through the silence, and the boys immediately look around for the source. The boys turn to see behind them stood the same man that terrorised the girls not too long ago, and the one that put them to sleep and left them passed out cold on the floor upstairs.

"I must say, when I first found out they had mates, I certainly didn't expect them to be you boys" He says, a pleased smile on his face.

"Oi, who is this guy?" Subaru shouts, his pissed tone showing.

"I'm simply a friend" He answers.

"Even if you were a 'friend', you don't just enter this mansion without permission and act so rudely towards the owners" Reiji sends him a cold glare.

"Well if that's how you're going to act, I might as well continue what I came here for" The man concludes, holding up the same gem from before and uttering the same two words.

Almost immediately, the gem shines brightly and causes the six boys to collapse into a deep sleep.

"Now let's see how this plays out" The man mumbles and disappears again, leaving a mansion full of sleeping humans and vampires. 

Alright!

Thanks again for reading today, I hope I can still update regularly for all you guys! Just hang with me!

So long fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX