~Chapter 2~

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys! Welcome to chapter 2!

Did you like the first chapter?

Well I hope you did! Thank you so much to everyone who has read the story so far, I would be ever so grateful if you could stick with me to the end if this fanfic, but if it's really not that appealing to you, then I understand...

Thanks for all reading and supporting this book, I really appreciate it and I guarantee that this book will keep you satisfied until the end! SO STAY WITH ME GUYS AND I PROMISE IT WILL BE WORTH IT.

So, let's get on to the next chapter! Hope you enjoy this one as well as the last one!

Shae's POV:

All I can see is pitch black and the soft humming of music in my ear. Cracking open my eyes, I notice I'm in a fairly decent room with very little furniture, only an olive sofa with a round oak wood table in front of it, a square, paler green rug beneath that, which covers the light oak panelled floors. Next to that up against the wall, was a simple desk and chair, a tall lamp standing next to it, currently turned off. The only other things that decorate the room are a simple painting up by the entry stairs, a twin wall light, a wooden fan on the ceiling, and two framed windows right next to each other, two yellow curtains draped over the top. The last thing was the bed She and I were currently laying on, with simple white sheets and doona, a thin, murky green rug over the top of that.

To say I am comfortable is an understatement.

'Probably the perfect room for a lazy ass vampire' I think, recalling the vampire, Shu, who was lazily sleeping on the couch yesterday. Can't say I do anything different.

Then I notice two large arms wrapped around me from behind, while Shu's head is buried into the crook of my head while breathing softly onto my neck. Slowly unwrapping his arms from around me, I carefully roll out of bed while making sure not to wake him up.

Who am I kidding, he's a vampire, they notice everything.

Although, even after getting up, he didn't move to stop me or pull me back into his bed. Besides, I like to sleep alone, not in some stranger arms and I should take this chance to escape. I don't care what the butler has to say, I have a lot of experience with their kind, so I don't think it would be too much of a challenge to get out of here alive. Not like I can really be bothered to take that challenge.

Being as quiet as I can, I walk over to his door and close it gently, making my way down the large staircase and into their entrance hall.

Reika's POV:

Slowly opening my eyes, I realise I'm lying on a soft chest along with two large arms embracing me in a warm, protective hug. Feeling some warmth rise to my cheeks, I mentally scold myself for reacting so inappropriately to a simple gesture of affection. I take this moment to quickly inspect the room I'm in, or more commonly called, Reiji's bedroom.

The room has a main colour palette of dark colours, specifically black, although there is a large dark blue carpet covering his wood planked floor, along with olive green wallpaper. In the centre of the room, are two black velvet and wooden chairs with a rounded oak table in the middle. On the farther right, is a black velvet and wood sofa, behind that and a little to the left, is a white marble fireplace with a mirror above. Next to the fireplace, is a tall, rectangular window, with two, thin black curtains around the edges that are currently drawn a little, allowing a small amount of light to stream inside. On Reiji's side of the bed, there is a large, dark oak bookcase full of many interesting books, while on my side, closest to the door, is a breathtakingly large display of crockery, tableware, ceramics, you name it and it will most likely be there. In the farthest right corner of the room, there is also a long chemistry table, holding many varieties of different coloured liquids in glass beakers and viles, while in the holding cabinets below, are all different kinds of herbs and spices. Currently, I am lying in a bed adorned with white sheets and a dark doona as an extra layer.