~Chapter 7~

Hello fellow fangirls!

Author-chan has updated again! Hazar!

This chapter is a bit shorter than the rest, forgive me, but I just couldn't think of anything else to add. So I hope you still enjoy!

Kana's POV:

Clutching Beary closer, I follow Kanato cautiously down the hallways and into a slightly filled classroom. I notice Aya and Ayato both sitting at their desks, although they seem unfazed by our entrance. So I ignore them as well, and choose to sit next to Kanato, who mutters to his teddy without a care in the world. The entire lesson, I tried my best to pay attention although my mind continued to wander, questioning my future living in a household filled with vampires.

For the entire class, I zone out and pay absolutely zero attention to the useless knowledge they insist on feeding our brains with. Utterly pointless if you ask me, I can tell half the class isn't paying attention either.

When the bell finally rings and signals the end of class, I hastily pack up and exit the room quickly before Kanato can catch me. Walking idly down the hallway, I decide to pass the time by having a conversation with Beary.

"I know it was rude to leave him behind, and he seems sweet, but I can't trust him. There's no telling what he might do to me when it's just the two of us" I utter quietly, before changing the subject.

"It's a shame I didn't pack any sweets this morning, I'm craving something sweet at the moment" I add.

"Indeed, I am as well, although you've got all the sweetness I need running through your veins" A voice says from behind.

Already knowing who it is, I slowly turn around to meet his bright violet eyes and crazed smile. Then his smile widens, causing my mouth to run dry, as my lips part and my eyes widen in fear. Suddenly, I hear Beary's faint words of confidence ringing through my ears.

"Run" Her hushed voice echoes in my mind and snaps me out of my trance.

Taking the opportunity, I sprint the other way down the empty corridor and turn left down the stairs. Only to trip halfway down in my hurry. Clutching Beary close to my chest for her safety, I roll endlessly down the large wooden staircase, yelping quietly on the way down the jagged steps, until I roughly hit the white marble floor below, and come to an abrupt stop. My entire body aches and I feel a slight stinging pain on my knee, my body too weak to move.

Peeling open my eyes, my head spins and I notice the small graze on my knee, spotted with fresh crimson blood. Luckily, Beary sustained no damage which is exactly what I hoped to prevent.

Although protecting Beary cost myself harm and now a fresh new scent for Kanato to follow, leading him directly to me. On cue, the familiar purple-headed boy appeared above me, his sadistic smile adorned on his face, while I lie here helplessly in pain. Then he bursts out laughing manically at my pathetic state, before stopping and smiling at me once more.

"Oh wow, you look so pathetic right now" He comments excitedly.

Bending down to my level so I can get a closer look at his creepy smile, he begins playing with my hair, twisting and curling it between his fingers. He moves carefully down to my knee and lifts it gently towards himself, making me wince at the sudden movement of my aching bones. Looking me dead straight in the eyes, his tongue pokes out from his mouth and glides over the wound steadily.

Sighing in content as he tastes the sweet delicacy for the first time, he extracts the remaining blood from the scrape. After cleaning the area of my blood, he licks his lips and moves his hands up to my chest to undo the thin black string around my neck that holds my shirt together. After removing the string, the frilly cuff of my shirt loosens and he continues undo the white blouse at the top to reveal my bright, porcelain chest.

"P-Please don't" I whisper in fear, his attention turning to me.

With a small smile displayed on his pale lips, he brings a single slender finger up to my lips to silence me.

"Don't be scared, I'll be sure to make this enjoyable for you as well" He grins sadistically.

Unsuspecting off his next move, he swiftly brings his lips up to meet mine, stealing a quick but sweet kiss. My first kiss to be exact, and I certainly didn't picture it to be like this.

Returning to my neck, he reveals his fangs and they dig painfully into my delicate skin. Letting out a soft moan into my neck, he pushes his canines even farther through my skin. I inhale a pained gasp through my mouth wide open in shock, my entire body tensing beneath him. After taking a small sip, he pulls out of my neck and licks away the remainder of the scarlet blood.

"Mmh, it's just as sweet as I thought it would be" He sighs in euphoria, escalating his high.

Wrapping his arms around my back, he constricts my arms and body in place. Lifting my body up, he gently enters his fangs into my chest and endlessly slurps my rich blood.

"N-No" I stutter weakly through a clenched jaw, although Kanato doesn't react whatsoever, only continuing his actions.

I hang loosely in his arms, like a lifeless rag doll, until I close my eyes and fall into deep slumber.

Hooray!

Another chapter done and dusted!

(Why do I feel like I'm too overly enthusiastic sometimes???)

I hope you enjoyed this one, and I wish you all a pleasant rest of the day/night, depending on where you are in the world. Keep on Dialoving and I hope to see you soon in the next chapter! 

So long fellow fangirls/fanboys! Until next time!

XXX