~Chapter 21~

Hello fellow fangirls/fanboys!

The next few chapters will be a bit sappy with all the love and stuff, so if you don't like that, leave now, cause by the end, you're gonna be bawling. SO SORRY IF I BREAK YOUR FEELS.

Jk I would love if you kept reading.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED, FEELS BREAKING SECTION IS ABOUT TO BE ENTERED, SO THOSE WITH SOFT HEARTS ARE TO BE WEARY...

GOOD LUCK DIALOVING SOLDIERS, DO YOUR FELLOW FANGIRLS/FANBOYS PROUD.

Enjoy!

No One's POV:

Separating after being newly reunited, the girls strangely distanced themselves from the boys, obviously in shame. Their expressions also darkened when the boys rose to their feet as well, understanding their need for space and time to think, alone. Even though they knew this, they all know that being apart is the worst way to solve their aching hearts, and they should all be in each others company, held in a gentle embrace for eternity.

All at once, the boys disappeared in a flash, most likely teleporting back to their rooms or somewhere quiet to ponder among their thoughts. While all that remains, are the six sisters, voicing their thoughts among themselves.

"What do we suppose Cordeney aimed to gain by showing them our memories" Laita murmurs lowly, yet in a clear tone.

"I'm not quite sure yet, but he's more than likely going to return for whatever he desired when he first messed with our family" Reika calculates.

"Took him long enough, he's been leaving us hanging on edge for years and now of all times he decides to show up" Sura grumbles.

"Well there's nothing we can do but wait until he shows his ugly face again, and then we can finish him off once and for all" Aya influences, her voice determined.

"Precisely. Until then, I think we all have some vampires who need comforting" Shae sighs lazily.

"Or maybe, it's the other way around" Kana adds, a sad smile tugging at her pale lips.

The other sisters give her a sad look of understanding, gradually ascending the stairs to find their way back to their mates' rooms, where they're probably awaiting their presence or just wallowing in sorrow and gloom.

"And don't forget, It's a full moon tomorrow" Reika states, staring deeply into all of their eyes, before disappearing in her own direction down the dark hall.

Realisation strikes temporarily, before it fades and the girls remember the task at hand. To ease their mates' conscious mind, and to seek comfort themselves.

Shae's POV:

Turning the shiny, golden knob on the door, it opens to reveal Shu's fairly neat room, but there was no sign of the sleepy head. Sighing lowly, I step down the stairs and seat myself down on the edge of his bed. Grabbing my hot pink iPod, I shuffle my music as it restarts on one of my favourite classical pieces. Reaching behind me, I grab a pillow from the head of the bed and snuggle it close to my chest. Lying back on the bed, my hair fans out behind me across the sheets, closing my eyes as I breathe in Shu's scent from the soft fabric. Sighing in content, I concentrate purely on the symphony playing in my ears, awaiting my mate to arrive back to his room.

A slight disturbance behind me, causes me to open my eyes as I stare right up into two familiar azure blue orbs, looking down at me from above with a hint of worry. Lifting my arm up, I lightly caress his cheek, hoping to ease the distressed look in his eyes. Immediately, the look in his eyes flashes away as his face softens at the feel of my soothing touch. Raising his own hand, he rests it softly on top of mine, following my movements with gentle strokes.