Captured

I slipped and fell and hit the ground with force. I scrambled up quickly and I turned to run again. A hand grabbed me and I sighed knowing that I have been caught.

'Bloody hell b*tch you'll pay for making me run.' Jax swore at me.

'But I never asked you to run after me,' I shrugged innocently. A burning pain spread through my cheeks as his hand hit my face in a resounding slap.

'Anyway Princess, you ran towards our car,' Harry smirked at me. I felt my Jaw drop in surprise.

They all snickered at me and then I couldn't control myself anymore and I fell down laughing. It was their turn to have their jaws drop.

'She's supposed to be scared Nathan but instead, I'm terrified. Why on hades is she laughing?' Harry asked Nathan who shrugged at him.

I managed to control myself and in between bouts of laughter, I tried to talk but not before falling and laughing again.

'Wait so you mean *laughter* you parked your car here and you *laughter* walked all the way from here to the place where I met you to kidnap me?' Tears were streaming from my face as I laughed. They were getting annoyed now.

'We wanted the kidnapping to be discreet,' Nathan said with all seriousness and I burst out laughing again.

'So you mean that after you had kidnapped me, you would have carried me all the way here and that would have been more discreet?' I asked them.

'You know what. Shut up! One more word and you'll regret it,' Jax said with annoyance written on his face. I think he noticed that I was trying to stall them and try again to escape but they were wiser this time.

I shut up and we walked to the black car ahead of us chuckling quietly at their stupidity. While we walked, I thought of something and smiled.

                              ◆☆◆☆◆☆◆

We entered the car, Jax took the wheel and The rest two sat at the back with me at the middle.

'Where are we going?' I blurted out momentary forgetting the threat that was given to me

'Shut up!'

They blindfolded me and I struggled with them.

'Stay still will you?' Harry hissed at me.

'But what's the use of blindfolding me? I need to memorize the road in case I get released so that I won't get lost,' I whined.

'Honey, we're not that stupid you know?' Jax said and I rolled my eyes. I immediately regretted that action as the blindfold hurt my eyes.

'And besides who said you were being released?' A cool voice said. That was Nathan. It made my skin crawl.

'So y-you mean y-you're going to kill m-me? I stuttered trying to act all scared which in the real sense was not far from the truth.

'Hahahaha... don't worry hun, I promise we'll have fun before that day come.' Harry said and laughed. I shivered.

For the first time, I felt the realization of my situation dawn on me. These people may be dumb and stupid but it didn't mean that they were going to take it easy on me. I felt scared. I had to escape, I just had to but right now I could only just wait and pray.

'Ooooo Princess, what's wrong? Are you scared? Don't be. We won't hurt you,' Harry said and they all laughed at me.

'Not so cocky are you now?' I kept quiet.

Being cocky wasn't going to help me now, I decided to give them the facade of being scared of their threats. Which I certainly knew they would carry out if I pushed them too far.

'Princess, nobody laughs at us and gets away from it. Tsk tsk tsk you'll be begging me for death in a short while after I'm done with you,' Nathan said and I froze. Little did I know that I was going in on a long adventure with these three.

No, they are not going to get to me. Ariel, you'll find a way to escape. You're smart don't forget that. Despite my measly words of encouragement, I couldn't chase the fear away.

I had to act fast. A thought came over me. It seemed stupid but in my situation, I had to try all opportunities.

Here goes it. I hope it works

'HELP!!!! HELP!!! SOMEBODY, PLEASE HELP ME SAVE ME PLEASE SAVE ME!' I screamed at the top of my voice. They laughed at my outburst.

'Sorry sweetie no one can help you out here,' Harry snickered.

'SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!' I continued screaming.

'I think she wants us to help her shout.' Harry said and they snickered. 'No seriously let's help her guys.' I could feel the mockery in his voice.

'HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY, PLEASE HELP ME!' They all shouted mocking me and they started laughing.

I tried hard not to listen to them and continued screaming hoping someone would hear me. The car was moving at breakneck speed and my stomach churned. I hated speedy cars. They scared me to death.

'Shut that mouth before I make you shut it,' Jax barked at me.

I gave up and slumped back into my seat. No one would hear me anyway. I couldn't even see where I was with the blindfold on but I was guessing we were on a deserted road by their irritating confidence.

I sank back deep and let my thoughts roam. I thought of Meg. Would she notice that I was gone? Will my dad know? Will they be able to find me before these psychopaths are able to kill me. What if they killed me? Will my death affect him? Does he still care about me? No Ariel be positive! You won't die.

Don't be stupid A. There's no way you'll survive against these people.

I tried to shake away that thought. For now, I had to look for loopholes. I was going to escape. I would never let them break me. I swore silently to myself.

Exhaustion began to take place slowly. The Adrenaline had completely faded away giving rise to extreme tiredness. I fought with sleep. I wanted to stay awake no matter what.

I resulted in silent weeping. I wept for my aching body. My cheek felt swollen and numb from the slap I received earlier. I had shed enough tears and my tear ducts were empty. 

I slowly slept off.

                              ◆☆◆☆◆☆◆

A/N: Hey readers! I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Do you think Ariel will be able to escape? What do you think will happen next? Who's curious about Ariel's life?

Please don't forget to vote and comment :-)