Freedom

'Zurvie?' I said as I stood up pacing round the room.

Zurvan

I giggled. 'How exactly are we gonna get food?'

By walking out the door and asking for food

I stopped dead in my tracks. 'Sorry?' I asked incredulously.

Hey they all think you are bunkers and they have been watching you for quite sometime now for signs of violence. Or why do you think Harry was here the last time

I scrunched my nose deep in thought.

Argggh it's common sense. To see if telling you the reason why you were kidnapped would infuriate you and cause you to be violent

'Apparently it seems, I passed that test, didn't I?' I beamed happy with my acting but the thought of what they made go through hurt like a bitch.

Or failed the test. We do not know what runs through their twisted minds. We have to be careful

I nodded gravely. They were lunatics. They came into my not so perfect world and broke it into pieces. They turned my life upside down and took away my reason to live. They hurt me and destroyed every thing I held dear.

Yessss theyy didd didn't they

It was that shrill voice again. Zurvie said it's name was Seth.

'Ooooo Princess what's wrong? You scared? Don't be. We won't hurt you,'

'Princess, nobody laughs at us and gets away from it. Tsk tsk tsk you'll be begging me for death in a short while after I'm done with you,'

Deathhhh is coming your way

'Make it stop pleaseee!' I screamed at the top of my voice as I tugged at my hair and shut my eyes tightly.

Nooo oonne can save you

You think you are goinnng to liiiive don't youuu

No futureeee jusssst deathhh

'Leave me alone please! Stop,' I sobbed as I fell curling into a ball. Then it started singing in that really weird way. Out of tune and creepy.

Nobody cares nobody cares you are gonna die

DIE

DIE

THEYYYY WON'TTT SSSPARRREEE YOUUU

My body started jerking violently as I spasmed. Blood spurted out of my mouth as I twisted my body in unimaginable pain.

I was going to die. Nobody cared enough about me to find me. Death was coming my way and no one cared enough to save me. Darkness dotted my visions as tears poured down my eyes doing nothing to soothe my broken heart.

Stupid voice. It didn't even let me eat.

*The next morning*

I cracked my eyes open. I was getting tired of falling in and out of consciousness. I stood up from the floor and stretched. I inspected myself and my bruises were healing nicely.

I was happy they no longer whipped me. I looked to the floor to see the dried up blood and I shuddered in disgust and fear.

Glad to see that you are finally awake

'Zurvie is that you?' I asked afraid that it may be Seth.

Yes it's me. Do not fret although I can remember my name being Zurvan