Death

Chaos and disaster all over the city of Mexico. The drug cartels were at war. An important delivery had gone missing.

Mothers prayed behind locked doors in whispers while children sat and watched with evident fear in their large doe eyes that made them look like ugly puppies.

Food supplies were almost finished yet fear made them stay in their houses while the pangs of hunger gnawed at them rearing it's ugly head like a diseased serpent.

On a lonely alley inside a large brick house, was a large spacious office with a screaming man who had over gelled hair.

He was cursing loudly in Spanish and pacing around the spacious room.  It had suddenly become so little for him, almost making him claustrophobic.
He ran his hands in his stylishly styled gelled hair.

He swore and swore and swore until he could swear no more. Six pair of eyes looked at him fearfully as he ranted like a mad man.

They flinched everytime he took the gun and pointed it at one of them and sighed in relief when he dropped the gun in frustration and decided to throw heavy furniture towards them.

It looked funny to see their uncle act so out of his rockers. He was pissed beyond pissed and if they laughed,  he was going to take out his gun and shoot without regret.

So they stayed there swallowing every laughter in fear. And what happened to me?

I was the storyteller observing all I saw in silence without fear or despair cause it all happened in my head. So while I watched without fear, the gory details in my head,  I wondered what had happened to Ariel and then a new scene came in view.

***

Ariel's P.O.V

I woke up with a throbbing pain all over my body.  My veins were pulsing with so much force that I thought the would burst.

I was still trying to comprehend the hell I had gone through. I blinked my heavy eyelids with struggle. I tried to move but my limbs were as heavy as lead.

I felt hopeless and helpless. Hot tears streamed down my cheeks as I tried to move my tortured body.

The fog in my eyes cleared and I found out that I was tied up and my mind went crazy.

I couldn't be tied up again. Muffled choke guttural sounds came out from me as I panicked. At that moment, I wished for nothing else than to curl up and disappear.

'Glad to see that you are finally awake,' a voice said jolting me away from my little panic attack.

My eyes widened in shock as I looked  at the owner of the voice.

'Jax,' I managed to breathe out.

'Yes me,' he exclaimed putting his both hands on his chest and opening his eyes dramatically.

'I know right,' he said and laughed slightly.

Jax my brain kept ringing, I thought he was dead.

'You thought you killed me, didn't you princess?' he asked with a ghastly smile on his face as flinched at the choice of words I couldn't even get myself to admit.

'One question though. How did you feel when you squeezed the trigger? Did you feel exhilarated?

Did you feel powerful?

Did you feel the rush in your blood?

Tell me!  I wanna know,' he screamed and tears flowed freely from my eyes.

'I didn't mean too.  I didn't want too.  I am so sorry,' I sobbed.

'This is pathetic,' he hissed standing up from his crouching position. He kicked my powerfully as he left.