Voices

They were going to take away my sanity.

I looked at Harry with pleading wide eyes, he shrugged when I turned to Jax, he smirked at me and when I turned to Harry, he just looked away.

Tears rolled down my eyes. You know that feeling when you no longer know what to do in a bad situation and everything just gets mixed up. You are going through emotions but you can't even get the emotion you want to come out.

Everything just stays there muddled up in your mind. You can't even get a clear picture and there's that sick feeling in your gut. Your breath comes out short and rapidly. Suddenly the air vanishes and you start to see black spots.

'She's having a panic attack.' Harry said.

'Be quick Harry. Do it fast before she loses consciousness.' Jax growled at him.

'I'm trying okay.' He answered taking of the brain thing from me.

'Fine I'll help.' Nathan volunteered.

'Stay with me *slap* come on stay*slap* Doctor the patient isn't responding. I'm calling for back up. Over and out.' He beckoned on Nathan pretending to use a walkie talkie.

'For how long have you wanted to do that?' He asked him laughing.

'For a long time now.' He answered sheepishly. And they all laughed.

The painful slaps stopped me from slipping into true bliss.

'Now that's over, can we get back to work please.' Jax said irritably.

'What crawled up your ass man?' Harry asked him.

'Don't listen to him princess, I think he is on his period.' Harry told me and I stared into space as tears flowed freely.

If I didn't know better, I would think they were being nice to me but here I was, about to lose my sanity. The only thing I had left, they were about to strip it off me.

The spiky helmet was slipped on my head again and Nathan stepped back giving us space. I felt Harry turn on a switch.

I felt the electricity course through me. Every nerve ending and pain receptor in my body was being activated simultaneously (bio class. I'm proud I listened). My muscles clenched and tightened painfully, I felt burning pain searing along nerves and intense heat. Like every muscle kinda squeezed itself hard a million times a second.

Suddenly it stopped. There was an eerie silence, then...

Ariel

I slipped off the chair. I didn't notice when the brain thingy was slipped off my head, I didn't notice when the straps keeping me strapped to the chair were removed, I couldn't see anything.

Ariel

'Who's there?' My voice coming out hoarse.

Ariellll

I shuffled backwards.

Ariellllll

Ariellllllll

The shrill voice called out making shivers crawl up my spine. I couldn't see anything.

Ariellllll

Ariellllll

Ariellllll

Ariellllll

'Stop!' I screamed.

It let out a burst of shrill laughter. I shuffled backwards till I hit the wall. I tried to drone the voice but no matter what I did, it got louder. It's taunting voice there, just laughing at me.

Something flashed through my eyes. A scene that happened not a long time again.

'I'm sorry, please have mercy, I won't...' he pounced on me cutting me off. I felt my weak body sag under his weight. I screamed as my damaged throat and battered head could let me and I winced at the pain but I didn't stop.

'Hey!'

'Shut her up, she's being a nuisance.

'Do you want us to tie up her legs too?'

'No, the more she struggles the more painful it gets.'

'Dear dear Ariel!'

I was reliving this again. All over again I felt disgusting and violated. He had abused me in the worst way possible.

'If you leave here today, don't even bother coming again. Forget you ever had a father.'

I clenched the air tightly trying to stop myself from reliving this memory but I couldn't stop it. I felt the pain again and my heart was ripped in pieces all over again.

'Where's mom? I can't wait to see her.'

'Dad... Where's mom?'

'Nooo.. she's not. She can't be. Daddddd!!!'

'Where's mom? I want to see her. WHERE IS SHE!!!'

'She's gone, honey. She left us. She's dead.'

She's dead

She's dead

Dead

Deaddd

It was like I couldn't get the sounds of my own screams out of my head.

'Get away from me. Stop this.' I tried to shut my eyes to stop the images but the more tightly I shut them, the more the images from the darkest part of my life I saw. Then I realised that the voices were in my head.

Ariellll 

It was that shrill mocking voice again. Mocking my pain. It laughed at me.

'It's all in your head Ariel. Just calm down. What you can see won't hurt you.' I tried to calm myself.

That's what you think

It said taunting me. My body started jerking violently as I foamed from my mouth. I clutched my sides tightly as I writhed in pain.

So what were you saying about what you can't see not being able to hurt you?

It let out a burst of shrill laughter as I stayed there curled on the floor shivering and making small hiccup movement. Then the voice started talking in a singsong voice. Like in horror movies out of tune but creepy.

Mummy loves you mummy loves you go to sleep my baby mummy loves you

She's dead dead dead dead dead

Forget you ever had a father father father father

Dead

I screamed at the top of my voice.

'Make it stop! Make it stop! Stop!' I screamed putting my hands on my ears.

'Make what stop Ariel?'

'The voice it won't stop, make it stop!' I sobbed and screamed.

They can't help you. They did this to you, Ariel. No one can help you!

I sobbed and kicked at anything that came close to me. I felt something tear at my back. Liquid fire or so it seemed as I screamed.

It came again and I opened my eyes screaming as the whip tore deeply at my flesh and burned me.

They are hurting you again. Only I can save you and no one can save you from me.

It laughed as I screamed. It seemed to be feeding on my pain. I tugged at my hair till it hurt. I cried as the whips slowed down to a halt.

My body shook with violent sobs as I cried myself to sleep.

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter 😔 . My heart goes out to Ariel right now. I was almost in tears as I wrote this 😭 . Thank you for your votes and reads. I really appreciate it guys. Please keep on reading and voting.

Love you so much