Questions

'Why am I here? Do you want money? My dad can get you whatever amount you need. Just let me go... please,' I resorted to begging.

'Hmmm,' Jax sighed 'About time you asked that question. Why are you here? Brilliant question really but we don't need your money you see.' He said eyes twinkling with amusement.

'So what the hell do you want with me if you don't need money. I don't even know you so I can't say that I have wronged you in any way. Or have I?' I asked him suddenly fearing that I may have done that unknowingly without even meaning too.

He scoffed at me with disbelief while looking back at his companions. They shrugged at him. They were letting him deal with me. It seemed they had turns with me and now it was Jax's.

'What have I done to you people? Who sent you to me?' I asked him almost screaming.

He laughed at me. 'Oh, our precious little daddy's girl. We wouldn't want to hurt you so that daddy wouldn't be angry, would we now?' He sneered at me and the others snickered.

'Have you ever thought for a second that your dad may have hired us?' My eyes went wide with disbelief.

'Liar,' I managed to whisper.

'Oohhhh... I think you seem to forget that you and your dad are not on talking terms.' He continued.

'Stop it!' I shouted. 'My dad loves me and he won't do anything to hurt me.' I said raising up my chin defiantly. He couldn't talk about my dad that way. My dad loved me and I had no doubt about that. He knows nothing about my family.

'Yeah yeah.. spare me the 'he loves me talk' will ya! Your dad loves you yet he betrayed you...' He paused trying to assess the reaction on my face before continuing. 'You lost your mom and you were devastated. Instead of comforting you, he began whoring. He brought in different kinds of women every day. He didn't care about you anymore. He changed drastically from a loving perfect father to a man whore and you hated him for it. He started drinking and beat you up at the slightest opportunity. You ran away from home. You still say this man loves you enough?' He asked with a smile.

I couldn't speak anymore. Tears ran freely down my cheeks.

'What's wrong. Cat got your tongue?' He cackled and the rest laughed at his dry humour. He was far from over.

'Hmmm, what about the persistent lover your dad brought home? She is a potential suspect here. She may have hired us, you know? Isn't that right guys?' They hummed at him in reply.

'She always saw you as a challenge. Anytime she came around she threw insults at you. At least the other whores pretended that you weren't there but she? She wanted you out of your father's life. Your father's Company did not suffer despite his vile ways. Maybe that was why she wanted you out of the way so that she could enjoy his wealth alone without you.' He grinned at me.

I didn't say a word still. Tears still flowed down but I didn't do anything to stop it.

'Or wait... maybe it's your dear best friend.' My eyes went large in denial. Meg would never, I could bet on it. He grin enlarged once more.

'Maybe she was jealous. Hmm, I know you are finding that hard to believe. Why would she be jealous? You had perfect grades, hers were barely hanging on. She was pretty but she had no idea why all the boys she liked seemed to like you not her. They'd only go to her after you had rejected them. People liked you better even though you were the quiet one. You see being the second option or side chick isn't really fun.' His grin grew larger even.

'What about your mother?' I let out a loud gasp. He fell to his ground laughing. I bit my lip trying to bite back the sob threatening to escape. Bastard that's what he is.

'You should have seen your face.' He said in between fits of laughter. 'Twas priceless.' He said clutching his sides laughing the others laughing silently.

'Amazing ' he said when he finally got himself. 'You were quite quick to judge your dead mother don't you think?' I shut my eyes tightly trying to block him out. I felt shattered.

'Now now dear before we lose sight of the important task here let's get back to work.' He said eyeing the tools on the table in the room.

'Please God help me.' I prayed silently.

'Prayer won't save you here.' He sneered. I looked up at the ceiling and wondered what was next. My body was yet to heal from the holes drilled into them.

Jax picked up a scalpel and peeled the skin on my forearm. I hissed out in pain trying so bloody hard not to cry out. He walked back to the table and picked up the salt.

'This is going to hurt.' He smirked. He poured the salt on the wound and I struggled in my chair as I screamed.

'Do you even believe in God?' I asked him.

'I believe in a creator. Everything must have started from something. So yes there must have being a creator.' He answered.

'Then how can you do this? You'll burn I tell you. Right there in the deepest part of hell. You'll burn.' I screamed at him.

He merely laughed. 'Be my guest then.' He said and the rest laughed.

We both sat silent save from my slight whimpering. I heard a whooshing sound. It was a kettle. It was on a cooker that I had not noticed before. He had his signature grin on his face as he watched me. I was as nervous as hell as I did not know what else I had to face. But I squared my shoulders and stuck out my chin in a proud manner.

Jax took the kettle and walked over to me.

'Open your mouth!'

I shook my head.

'Open you fucking mouth!'

I shook my head again.

He stuck the spout of the kettle into my mouth forcefully. He poured the hot tea down my throat. I struggled in my chair as the scalding tea poured out of my mouth all over my body. He stopped.

'Princess, can you hear me?' He asked.

My head was hungover, looking at my feet, my voice damaged from the tea water. It was low and it seemed to hurt more with every word.

'Yes,' my voice came out barely as a whisper.

He laughed at me and they all left leaving me in pain. I shut my eye for a short rest but something caught my eye. I tried to fight the exhaustion.

I opened my eyes slowly. There was something at the foot of my chair. I blinked again. It was a puppy. My new puppy. I got him two weeks before my abduction. It was looking at me with large eyes.

'How did you get in here buddy?' I heard myself say in a raspy voice. He barked in reply.

'Good boy. Seems is just you and me here.' I smiled. Speaking each word was a painful task. His began to waver in my sight fading slowly.

'No don't go. Don't leave me here. Come back please,' I croaked with pain. I gave in to exhaustion and I closed my eyes.

                          ◆☆◆☆◆☆◆☆◆