Finding comfort in an unexpexted place

A/N in this chapter there will be mentions of death and suicide. Please don't read if you're uncomfortable.
Lot's of love badgal 💝

So now I am linked to a monster forever and the person who linked me and sealed my fate is now dead.

Moments like this make me reconsider why did I came to this world for.. To suffer? Or to make other people suffer?

They say every person comes to this world for a reason, but I don't know mine. Maybe it would be better if I stopped existing. My family would stop worrying about me and the monster would be free. No one needs me in this world, no one wants me... so it is better if I leave it.

With my silky night gown I get out of my room and climb the stairs to the third floor. After that I get to the roof.

There was a big storm. Thunders and lightning. The wind blowing like it was mad. Just like the storm happening inside my soul.

I start walking slowly. The wet dress was now sticking to my cold body and my feet were sliding on the surface of the cold water as I approached the threshold of the roof.

I get in it and look down. I have always been a dreamer thinking that I would die with my family surrounding me. Maybe my children holding my hands. A scenario like this never occurred in my mind.

My warm tears were mixing with the cold rain. This is how I am going to die? I had dreams and purposes. I thought I was going to do something in my life. Something useful, something that would make other people remember me. This is how everything ends? This is how all those dreams die?

I was angry and I was sad. Angry with my fate, sad for my family. But I had to do this. It was the best thing for everyone.

Here it goes. I think to myself and stick one foot out of the rooftop when... Wait a minute? Why am I so warm now?

My brain proceeded to think that someone was holding me. Warm and strong arms were holding me tight. I open my eyes to see the monster, soaking wet holding me.

"ARE YOU INSANE? YOU COULD'VE KILLED YOURSELF!!!"-He yells.

"THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT! LET ME GO!!!"-I yell at him.

"No I won't!"-he says and puts me down holding my arms with both of his big hands.-"You can't do this!"-he says while shaking me.

"WHY CAN'T I? IS THERE A REASON? NOONE NEEDS ME HERE SO JUST LET ME GO!!! Please!"-I say crying and looking at him.

He looks at me sad and surprised and then picks me up bridal style.

"You are not going anywhere! No one dies unless I say so!"-with that he starts walking.

No matter how much I screamed and yelled he just wouldn't let me go. He was holding me so tight next to him I wonder how strong could he be.

We get off the rooftop and get to the third floor.

As we were walking down the hall, I knew where we were going: inside his room.

He opens the door and enters inside.
The room seemed dark and cold, but at that moment I was feeling warmer.

He places me in his bed and leaves for a brief moment just to get back with a towel.

"Here."-he says and wraps the towel around me. Then he unbuttons his shirt taking it off and embracing me.

He started rubbing circles with his hands on my shoulder and arms to make me feel warm.

After that he sits me down in his bed and takes a strand of hair away from my face. His eyes looking directly into mine and he speaks:
"Don't you ever in your life think that nobody wants or needs you. There is at least one person in this life that loves you. God brought you to this land for a reason, if you can't figure it out now, you will figure it out later. And what about your family? They are counting on you right now. How dare you even think of leaving them alone? There is always something to live for in this life. Sooner or later everyone finds out. It could be a person, a purpose, faith or anything else.. don't forget this."

I was feeling lost, but start to pay attention. I am so caught up in my misery I forget how other people would feel... how my mother would feel.

He was actually right. I had to be strong for my family and to protect them and I have to be strong for myself.

I get to the shower and when I come back he was gone.

There were only a pair of warm pajamas on the bad. And I was too exhausted to think. I just put them on and let myself drift into a long sleep...
""""

Sorry guys, I know the chapters are short, but I have been very busy. I promise they will get better.
Lot's of love badgal 🌸