You're a mean one Mr.Grinch

I can't believe it's already December. I stand on the window of my room looking at the snow falling slowly into the ground.

The snowflakes we hurrying up one after the other anxiously waiting to rest on earth next to each other making a thick layer of snow.

It was so beautiful. Like this beautiful white blanket could keep you safe, warm and also bring you joy and happiness.

 Like this beautiful white blanket could keep you safe, warm and also bring you joy and happiness

At that moment I was feeling surprisingly happy for no reason. I guess this season would make everyone feel happy.

Thinking of this season... It's Christmas season! My favorite time of the year!

Me and my sister would always do something for this season. Cooking, decorating the Christmas tree, buying gifts. This whole thing would make us so happy. And I guess it still does.

Maybe I should do something for this year too. I mean, I can't be miserable the entire year. I could switch things up a little bit just for the occasion.

I get out of my room with a big smile on my face. All I could think was the Christmas decorations. The shiny decorations, the nutcrackers, the lights, the Christmas tree..

When I get downstairs I see Elena walking by, she sees me and stops.

"You seem very happy today miss Aurora. I am glad to see you smile. That smile brightens this entire house."-she says to me making my smile even bigger.

"Well it is the Christmas season after all."-I say to her.-"Oh and by the way, can I ask you a favor?"

"Of course, what is it that you want?"-she asks.

"I want to bring me all the lights and decorations you can find inside this house. I want to decorate a little bit for Christmas."-I say and see her entire face light up.

"Immediately. I will look for them in the attic myself. But they might be a little bit dusty. They haven't been used in a very long time."-she says and leaves.

It was okay, nothing could stop me from doing this one thing with happiness.

After some time the maids and the butler come with boxes full of ornaments and a huge Christmas tree.

I couldn't be happier. After such a long time I was finally letting go of my sadness and harsh past and finally embracing some happy moments I was creating myself.

"Okay time to decorate!"-I say and start opening the big boxes.

The staff was starting to decorate the house with the lights and the other decorations.

After this was done and I was done giving my suggestions it was time to do my favorite thing: decorating the tree.

I grab the first ornament from the box and put it on the tree. The best feeling ever. For many people this could be tiring or messy, but for me this is a beautiful and special thing. The joy and bonding this time gives people, families is so unique.