Distracted from the "Priorities"

Aurora POV

I wake up with a smile on my face after such a long time. I was going to see my family, after what it felt like a century, I was going to see my mother and sister.

God, I missed them so much! All I could do is make scenarios in my head about what would seeing them again be like.

I think of my mother's face, my sisters sweet smile...

"Ma'am everything is ready."-Elena said.

The butler takes my Louis Vuitton bag and goes downstairs. After a few minutes I was outside the house. I rushed to get to the car and then away from the house.

^^^

After a short flight I was back in New York. Hoping to make my arrival a surprise I take a taxi and give it the directions to my old house.

Through the entire drive all I could think of was them. I was so exited, like a little kid on Christmas morning.

It was the shortest drive I had ever had and without even noticing I was now at the gates of my home. I tip the driver and get out of the car.

Taking small steps I enter the gates. After some time my steps started increasing their pace and now I found myself staring into the front door.

"Aurora?"-I hear a voice behind me.

I drop my bag and turn around to look at my mother.

"Mother?"-I say my voice trembling.

I walk to her and we hug. I had missed the feeling. The warmth and the protection her hug gave me. Every time when my father would be mad at me and my sister over the smallest things, our mother would bring us close to herself and hug us. We would stay like that for hours. Now all those feelings were back.

"You are here now."-she says looking at me, her eyes teary.

"Yes I'm here."-I say to her and kiss her cheek.

Now that I was looking at her, she had changed. She had gotten skinnier, her beautiful face looked tired and her body weak. That made me realized that I had indeed suffered, but so had she. And that made me feel terrible. But I was here now both of her daughters were there to support her and give her strength.

"Come on, let's go inside."-she says and we get in.

"Margot! Please take the bag outside and.."

"Yes ma'am."Margot says but freezes when she looks at me.

"Miss Aurora?"-she says and I smile at her.

"Yes it's me."-I say and she rushes to me.

"My little ray of sunshine you are here."-she says and caresses my hand.-"Look at you, you bring joy and happiness to this house. There is one person who would be very glad to see you."

And I knew about who she was talking about.

Then I hear heels clicking on the stairs and I knew she was coming.

"What is all this noise for..."-she says and then looks at me :-"Oh my God! I can't believe this!! You are here!!!"-she yells and runs to my direction.

We hug for the longest time and then Lucia looks at me:-"I can't believe you are actually here. Probably that's why I had this feeling of completeness.. Because my other half was coming."-she says making me cry.

I was crying of joy. The immense joy that I was finally between the people that I loved most in this world. All the troubles seemed long gone now that I was sitting in my living-room with my dear family. I finally felt at peace...

"""

Dario POV

I heard the engine of the car start from the open window of my room. After I heard the tires moving I take my head out of the window to see her leave.

She had left to New York and I could finally have some of my normal life back. Her presence here was becoming a distraction for me and I couldn't allow that. She had started to appear on my mind and I don't like thinking of people for no specific reason, especially a woman. Now that she was gone I could finally set my priorities straight.

I wear my suit and throw some cologne on. I had to distract my mind away from her and I knew just the way.

I get to my Pagani and start the engine.

In a few minutes I was at the place. I press the number of the floor in the elevator waiting to get to my distraction.

I ring the bell and the door opens. There stood my distraction, half naked waiting for me.

"Hey baby."-she says biting her lip.

Without saying anything I push her inside and close the door. I grab her thighs picking her up and put her on the kitchen table.

I roughly bite her lip receiving a moan coming from her mouth. After that I rip her underwear off and get on top of her.

If she was here.. wait what? Why was I thinking of her now??

My thoughts are interrupted from the girls voice:"That's why I like you. You are perfect and you don't talk too much."

"But you talk a lot."-I say and get off of her.

Her surprised face came in sight:-"What happened?"-she asks.

I didn't knew that myself.

"Too much things on my mind."-I say and sit on the couch.

"I can make that go away."-she says and sits on top of me.

My hands travel on her thighs as I kiss her.

I wonder how HER skin feels like...

This is it! I think to myself and push the girl off me.

"I have to go."-I say to her and get up.

"What is going on?"-she asks as I leave her house.

I couldn't do it! What the fuck was that?! I walk to my car thinking that this was the first time in my entire life where I have ignored the presence of a woman.

The conclusion was that I couldn't distract myself from her.. No matter what.