Your Dad? Real DILF right there

I walked into the kitchen, shaking my head at the messy counters, and sticky floor. In the middle of all the mess was my mom, standing over a pan of what I could only describe as ‘gunk’.

"Hey, mom," I greeted, walking over towards her and pressing a kiss to her mess of hair, before lifting the pan, and grimacing.

"Hey, sweetie," she smiled, giving the pan in my hand an annoyed glare. She turned towards the entrance where Porter stood glancing around the messy room. "Hi, Porter. We're so happy you could make it."

Her eyes flicked towards my mom, and she gave her a nervous smile. "Um thanks for having me."

"Oh of course, and don't worry about this mess, Ryder already made lunch. I was just trying to make a cake...I failed, but that's besides the point," she mumbled, walking around me, she headed towards Porter, who threw me a desperate look over her shoulder. I grinned, and shrugged.

"Oh I have so many pictures of Brady I want to show you, he had the cutest little butt, and he was always getting in trouble," my mom gushed, wrapping her arms around Porter. I watched amused as Porter froze, her eyes wide, before she relaxed and returned the hug.

"I don't think that's changed- I mean the getting in trouble, not the cute butt part...not that I'm saying he doesn't have a cute butt, because he does...That's not appropriate, is it? I probably shouldn't be telling my boyfriend's mom that he has a cute butt...oh dear god, someone please sew my mouth shut." I fought a laugh, covering my mouth with my hand. It wouldn't be fair for me to laugh when she was clearly having a hard time, but the girl was amusing and it was hard not to crack a smile around her.

"Oh you're so adorable, no wonder Brady is so smitten with you," my mom replied, making me almost choke on my own spit. My eyes flicked up to meet Porter’s wide ones over my mom's head, and I couldn't help but smile when she raised her eyebrows. "Come on, I have the picture albums out in the living room. Macy is in there, I hear you two are good friends. Which is great, because Macy has a hard time making friends, it worries me, you know?-"

The rest of her sentence trailed off as she led Porter in the direction of the living room, disappearing down the hallway. Shaking my head, I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge, and headed to the backyard where I knew I would find the rest of my family.

I walked out onto the back deck to find Cade lounging by the pool, dad grilling burgers on the grill, the girls; Cassandra, Cassidy, and Riley tossing a soccer ball around. Walking over to Cade, I slumped into the lounge chair next to his.

"I can't believe mom hasn't figured out your lie yet," he mumbled. Pulling off the cap covering his face, he laid it on his chest, and turned towards me.

"I told you it was a great plan, didn't I?" I replied, smugly, a smirk on my face.

"You're going to get caught, dumbass, you always do. You're not as smart as you think," he replied, pulling himself up into a sitting position,the forgotten cap falling to the ground next to his chair. Rolling my eyes, I shook my head, and flipped him off.

"I'm smarter than you," I retorted, raising my eyebrows, waiting for him to disagree. He could try, but we both knew we would spend the next hour arguing about it and somehow I'd end up winning.

"Well I'm hotter," he replied, smugly, and I gave him an unimpressed look.

"We're identical twins, you pubic hair," I reminded him, shaking my head. He flipped me off, snatched his cap off the ground, and fixed it over his face once he’d laid back.

"Brady, go get your mom, Maci and your girlfriend; lunch is ready." My attention was drawn to my dad as he shouted across the yard. Nodding, I moved to get up off the lounge chair.