Many prefer to refer to me as my given name, Snacklicious

"Is this what it's come to? You two slackers are letting an old man beat you?" Our dad smirked as he jogged backwards, making both Cade and I, jogging a few feet behind him, groan.

"Shut up, old man, you literally tripped me and shoved Brady into a bush so you could get a few minutes ahead of us," Cade grumbled, perfectly putout by our dads little antics, he lovingly liked to call just a part of his training. It was utter bullshit and he knew it.

"First of all, you tripped on your own two feet and Brady ran into that bush all on his own," he shrugged, looking way too innocent for someone who had laughed for a good thirty minutes after he shoved me into that prickly bush, making me land flat on my ass.

"Right, and I suppose I also tied my own shoelaces together before we left the house this morning?" I rolled my eyes, shaking my head when he chuckled with a shrug.

Slowing down, he gestured towards the park bench ahead, heading towards it, and pulling one of his legs up, began stretching. Cade and I followed suit.

"How's school?" He asked, sparing us a glance, before returning his attention to switching legs.

"Fine," Cade and I replied, simultaneously, knowing that he already knew how it was going. Our dad had made it his mission since we were kids to be as involved in our education as he could, with his busy schedule working for the NHL.

He hadn't been a very good student, and hadn't really cared about his grades enough to score a higher percentage than he needed to stay on the hockey team. My mom on the other hand, had been an honor roll student, with perfect grades and scores on all her standardized tests. So while dad made sure to teach us that school was just as important as sports, mom had taken it upon herself to remind us to also have fun.

It was their weird little dynamic that earned little proud smiles of approval from each other whenever one of them was playing their role.

"Good," he nodded, and sank down onto the bench, twisting the cap on his water bottle and gulping down half of the water. "Do either of you want to tell me why your principal called two days ago yelling about a cow in his office?"

Sharing a look with Cade, I lifted an eyebrow, curiously. Silently letting me know he'd tell me later, he lifted his eyebrows, letting me know to play along, and turning to our dad who sat staring at us, an irritated look on his face, we shrugged simultaneously, making him shake his head, before his fingers came up to pinch the bridge of his nose, his brows drawn together.

"How exactly did you manage to get a cow into his office without anyone noticing-" his jaw snapped shut as he rolled his eyes. "You weren't going for an early morning run. Are you serious, Caden? You got up at the crack ass of dawn to put a cow in your principal's office? You had what? Six hours before school started and all you managed was a cow?"

I snorted, making Cade glare. "Hey, that cow was one stubborn little bitch."

"Language, jackass," dad reprimanded, shaking his head with an exasperated sigh. "If your mom asks, I yelled and told you off properly for that little stunt."

Nodding, my asshat of a twin had to go and open his mouth, "We probably shouldn't tell her that the cow took a massive shit in her studio before I could get him out, either."

I couldn't help but sigh as my dad's eyes narrowed on him, his jaw snapping shut, the vein in his neck bulging. Yup. He was in deep shit now.

"He did what?"

"Nothing," Cade immediately replied, his eyes wide as he discreetly shifted towards the end of the bench and away from our dad, who looked seconds from murdering someone.