Review: Fraternal Twins

Reviwed by: jash_parikh

We will review the book in a specific order...

Cover: Lacks originality. Just a picture in the background with misplaced title and no author name. For this you get 0.4/1.

Title: Interesting and based on the actual plot line you will follow, so okay. For this you get 0.9/1.

Description: Straight to the point, makes a reader curious and raises questions at the same time. It is grammatically correct and lacks no punctuation. What it lacks is that stylized author approach - that use of rich language or high-tech writing style. But that's okay. For this you get 0.85/1.

Beginning: Introducing cast is good. Using videos before chapters is also good. Your writing style seems a bit childish, which means you have used too many everyday conversational style and framing. You should remember that you're writing a novel not a conversation. There were also some grammatical errors here and there. Since you gave the cast, character description isn't needed. But how about the surroundings? I have no idea what the bedroom looks like, for example. You said "grabs towel and goes to shower." That was good instead of just saying "Got up, got ready and left the house." Small details like these should be put in as may places as possible so as to make the whole book play like a movie in a reader's head. The plot is unique, you have been good in feeding it to the audience as well. So full marks there. For all these aspects you get 1.25/2.

Your total score is: 3.4/5.

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN JUDGED MODERATELY, NEITHER TOO HARSHLY NOR TOO LENIENTLY. FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERIES FEEL FREE TO PM ME.