Review: Fading Tear's

Reviewed by: jash_parikh

We will start your review in a specific order...

Cover: A good background taken from somewhere and the title carelessly placed over it - that's what it looks like. It should've been on the side not covering the red. Anyways, doesn't look bad. For this you get 0.7/1.

Title: The apostrophe before 's' in 'tear's is kind of strange looking, but let's consider it on the creativity front. For this you get 0.75/1.

Description: Too short, doesn't give me a hint of what's inside. But whatever is written is written well and is somewhat catchy so serves the purpose of the description. Even in a two line description you made grammar and basic neatness errors which can't be overlooked. For this you get 0.7/1.

Beginning: Okay I had to stop midway through the first chapter to write this - I don't think that tear's is a creativity stunt, it's lack of grammar since even in the chapters you have made the same mistake. Before every 's' for some reason you have put an apostrophe. On top of that, there is no description of any characters, any surroundings, there are far too many spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. The style of writing makes me think you are very young...how old are you? You will improve with time then, so all the best. For this you get 0.9/2.

Your total score is: 3.05/5.

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN JUDGED MODERATELY, NEITHER TOO HARSHLY NOR TOO LENIENTLY. FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERIES FEEL FREE TO PM ME.