Review: Tracing The Clues

Reviewed by: jash_parikh

We will start your review in a specific order...

Cover: For a mystery/detective novel it's decent. However some more creative touches rather than just a homemade Sherlock's picture would have been better. It still captures the essence of the book, so good job. For this you get 0.9/1.

Title: "Tracing the Clues" Well duh you're gonna be tracing the clues, what else can we expect in detective/mystery/suspense books? For a detective novel, the title simply lacks creativity. You could have taken ideas from the Sherlock Holmes/Nancy Drew/Hardy boys/Famous Five and many other famous detective stories out there; this title isn't your best one exactly. For this you get 0.65/1.

Description: This is your fourth book I'm reviewing and everything is the same. By now you would even know the drill - praising your vocabulary, criticizing the grammar and advising you to edit. This description had fewer grammar mistakes compared to your other entrant book "After Human"; but still the existing ones are too prominent to be ignored. Your wonderful vocab is like a personal Superman to you - keeps saving you. For this you get 0.7/1.

Beginning: If you're reading this as your fourth review from me you know where you lack and what are your strong suits by now so let's just skip to the plot of the book. The mystery is so damn alluring I could literally kill for an update. The language used this time is basic unlike you, seems a bit childish - not the vocab but the writing style. Shows how much you struggled while writing. But the grammar errors, albeit noticeable were greatly reduced; fabulous job. Also it lacked detailing and descriptional style of writing. Knowing how the character looks is one thing but try to utilize that in your chapters. One last thing...UPDATE!...just putting it out there. For this you get 1.55/2.

Your total score is: 3.8/5.

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN JUDGED MODERATELY, NEITHER TOO HARSHLY NOR TOO LENIENTLY. FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERIES FEEL FREE TO PM ME.