Review: It's Just Me and You

Reviewed by: jash_parikh

We will begin the review in a specific order...

Cover: Befits a romance novel and the "I love you" written in one's hand looks great. Decent, not the best out there but simple and nice. For this you get 0.85/1.

Title: Not very enticing, but kind of sweet and simple. A bit cheesy, but expected in a romance looking fan-fiction book. Has the desired affect. For this you get 0.9/1.

Description: "....in a world where your forced to..." No. It's not supposed to be 'your' but "you're" with an apostrophe in the middle. It stands for short of "you are" and has to be used accordingly. Other than that, great work on the description. It's short, to the point and has questions as well as a decent explanation of what I can expect on tapping that read button. I'm already intrigued by Jo's character, so nice work. You could have used some nicer language, richer vocabulary though, that seemed to be the only thing lacking. For this you get 0.9/1.

Beginning: Impressive. There were no noticeable grammar mistakes, the plot sounds quite simple but your style of writing is amazing. The idea of QOTC is nice, generates reader interaction. One thing I would tell you here is that you might want to explain how the characters look like in your story. Yes it's a fan-fiction but you have your own characters as well don't you? If you have used a character already existing in the TV series then what you can do is before the first chapter use their pictures and name them and introduce them. Then describe if there are any changes in their personality from the TV series, give them some unique traits that can make people think like "Oh, only mred2671 can do this!". Other than that, you will improve with time. For this you get 1.7/2. You lose marks for using ordinary daily life words mostly and for lack of detailing.

Your total score: 4.35/5.

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN JUDGED MODERATELY, NEITHER TOO HARSHLY NOR TOO LENIENTLY. FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERIES FEEL FREE TO PM ME.