Review: March From Darkness

Reviewed by: jash_parikh

We will start your review in a specific order...

Cover: Irrelevant background, but looks decent nonetheless. For this you get 0.85/1.

Title: Unique and intriguing, does what a title should. For this you get 1/1.

Description: To the point, good depth and great style of writing. You conveyed what the story was about and you used good language. There were no noticeable grammar errors. However, it fails to raise curiosity from your words, just what we get from the plot and nothing more. You must've seen many authors write some questions or some words that will force the reader to think. And once that happens the reader will almost instantly delve in to your story. That was missing here. For this you get 0.95/1.

Beginning: I love your detailing and how well you describe the events. Your plot is unique and at every step creates interest. Your style of writing is also decent. What I found a bit lacking is your vocabulary. Use richer vocabulary and your book will become great. For this you get 1.9/2.

Your total score is: 4.7/5.

P.S.:- I was one of the judges of the Creativity At It's Best 'Fantasy'. Congratulations on the 3rd place finish.

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN JUDGED MODERATELY, NEITHER TOO HARSHLY NOR TOO LENIENTLY. FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERIES FEEL FREE TO PM ME.