Review: Winter

Reviewed by: jash_parikh

We will start your review in a specific order...

Cover: The background was good, but the font of the title is just gorgeous! Great cover that is simple yet so fantastic. For this you get 1/1.

Title: Short and common word, but the shortness just adds more mystery to it. Moreover it compliments your cover brilliantly. For this you get 1/1.

Description: One visible mistake I would say is it should be "raise" instead of where you have used "rise". The description was otherwise void of noticeable grammar errors. The end also had good mystery. However, I'd have liked a little bit more detail about the plot, how is shapes, how it begins or anything such. The lack of info could have been overlooked had you used some complex words or such, but even that to some extent is missing. You did a decent job though, especially those two lines at the end were great to read. For this you get 0.85/1.

Beginning: The first paragraph was one of the better introductory paragraphs to begin with. The language was great, style of writing flawless and the words totally imaginable and relate-able. There were a few spelling errors, maybe one or two; of course we will ignore that, I'm just saying so if you're a perfectionist you can iron out every wrinkle. I felt like the second chapter was kind of a dull compared to the first both in terms of language and writing. The plot is still very creative, and it gets more intriguing every chapter. Good job on the prophecy, it was pretty catchy. Other than that I'd say you will improve with time. For this you get 1.65/2.

Your total score is: 4.5/5.

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN JUDGED MODERATELY, NEITHER TOO HARSHLY NOR TOO LENIENTLY. FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERIES FEEL FREE TO PM ME.