Review: Hatred Turn Into Love

Reviewed by: jash_parikh

We will start your review in a specific order...

Cover: Only half cover is visible with half text and half background image. It's not that great either, the visible part. For this you get 0.4/1.

Title: Grammatical error in the title itself, and even if I ignore that it's much too cheesy and cliche. Lacks creativity and appears too common and mainstream. For this you get 0.5/1.

Description: Grammatical errors even in just two lines. Punctuation errors too; gives no idea about the plot. I mean okay something to do with friendship day but some hint or some excerpt from the book would be nice to explain further. For this you get 0.6/1.

Beginning: I loved the character list and the little info you gave about them. Then moving on the plot was a cliche but not all bad. The chapters missed good vocabulary and had a sense of immature writing style around them so you will have to enhance your language by reading and writing more and more. There were many many grammar errors filled right from character introductions to the main chapters, work on that as well. For this you get 0.95/2.

Your total score is: 2.45/5.

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN JUDGED MODERATELY, NEITHER TOO HARSHLY NOR TOO LENIENTLY. FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERIES FEEL FREE TO PM ME.