Review: The Fallen God's Chronicles [Vol 1]

Reviewed by: jash_parikh

We will start your review in a specific order...

Cover: Nice but the background could've been more creative. For this you get 0.85/1.

Title: Nice, unique but should contain the full title not just volume 1. For this you get 0.9/1.

Description: The grammar looked a bit rough around the edges with some articles and words not quite fitting right. A few lines don't make complete sense. It also lacks that questioning/mystery inducing edge that a description should have. Other than that the plot has got me curious and I'm into the book now! For this you get 0.8/1.

Beginning: Your updates+glossary chapter deserves praise; it was impressive. The way I read it everything looks more like a game than a movie and only time will tell whether it's a good or a bad thing. Your grammar is rough though, not the kind of command over language you'd see in an author. Simple solution is get it edited by someone. The main chapters are also riddled with grammar plots and errors, so the 1 mark for grammar is all gone by now. Your writing style is okay and vocab can be great if you work a bit on it. The plot is nice and interesting and I would maybe read this book further. For this you get 0.85/2.

Your total score is: 3.4/5.

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN JUDGED MODERATELY, NEITHER TOO HARSHLY NOR TOO LENIENTLY. FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERIES FEEL FREE TO PM ME.