Review: Tremendous 10 and the Missing Piece of History - The Chronicles of T10

Reviewed by: jash_parikh

We will start your review in a specific order...

Cover: The book is fantasy but the cover looks like a book on nature with so much green and plants on it. How is that relevant? Creativity wise too it could've been better. The fonts are improper, the author's names are pushed to one side and the book doesn't even have the full titular name! Just imagine if all Harry Potter books just had "Harry Potter" written over them without the parts...For this you get 0.4/1.

Title: Yes it's very long, but looks relevant for a proper fantasy/adventure novel. For this you get 1/1.

Description: Good, intriguing and catchy. Could've been better on the vocabulary front, a bit more advanced. But this will suffice. For this you get 0.9/1.

Beginning: There are some noticeable grammatical errors and the writing style quite frankly isn't that good. But I loved your detailing of characters and your development of the plot. The language is far too bland and lacks that emotion and feel that would have me hooked. Also, with as many as 10 protagonists, I feel every character doesn't get a chance to grow equally. But the plot is fine basically and the grammar has some errors and that's these are the main things. For this you get 1.55/2.

Your total score is: 3.85/5.

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN JUDGED MODERATELY, NEITHER TOO HARSHLY NOR TOO LENIENTLY. FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERIES FEEL FREE TO PM ME.