• Pain •

[ E D I T E D ]

I was about to get up and leave the kitchen to avoid the small talk and uncomfortableness but my phone got a notification going off. SHIT - I thought to myself mentally scolding myself for not turning it off.

Yes, my phone was dead. Was. My phone usually does this thing where it can be 15%, it'll die and when you turn it back on its 56%. It seems like I did charge it but it was messing with me again.

Mike gave me a death glare while reaching his hand out slowly but menacingly, "Give it," he demanded.

"Give you what?" I asked pretending to be dumb, back again with the sickly sweet and high voice.

Run, run back upstairs... Don't challenge him - My subconscious said but of course, I didn't listen because I mostly didn't pretend, it was my personality, being dumb at times when people seriously never expect it.

"Your phone," he strictly said once again demanding for the phone, that I will not be handing over in my free will.

"Fuck this shit, I'm out," I said quickly before turning on my heels and almost ran out of the kitchen. The keyword being almost.

Two arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back into the person. I looked up to see who it was - Tony. That son of a pony, how dare he. But in any case, I'll forgive him just this once because his cologne was everything. It smelled like (Y/Favourite scent).

Though I was left questioning as to how he was so strong, he seemed so weak and shy from afar. You would've never thought he'd be the buff guy, I actually thought he'd be the type to play some video games with some friends instead of hitting the gym. Seems like I was wrong.

"What the fuck?" I muttered questioning at the same time as I tried to get free from his grip, a really tight grip.

"Not until you give your phone to Mike," he informed me while Mike walked in front of me, putting his hands on his knees and staring into my eyes.

I turned my face away from him trying to not look at his death glare that sent chills down my spine. It was as if a serial killer had a knife pressed under your throat which had been sliced so many but little times that you were scared he'd stab you in your throat, yeah that scary. Not fun anymore is it?

He leaned even closer to me his hot breath hitting my neck, it would have been such a turn on if it wasn't for the situation I was in right now. I mentally facepalmed myself and repeatedly said to focus on what's going on right now.

"Look at me."

I ignored the command and still faced away from him. Poor Tony, so awkward for him to be here and just watch this.

"I said, look at me," he said in a more threatening voice while roughly grabbing my chin and turning it so I would be facing him.

I was now forced to look at his face, it would be a nice view if it wasn't a death stare and the fact that it would look like a gang bang from afar. Brain, stop, no. What are you thinking about, geez.

He let go of my face pushing me back, no one even saw this as the guy who dragged me back to this house had left the room and the same did one other guy, the fourth one.