• Lust •

■S■M■U■T■

These smut chapters are very shitty bc we re-read what each other has written and it's kinda awkward and cringe so I apologize
____________________________

"Vic, just do it already..." I moaned out. 

"Do what?" I heard a teasing voice next to my ear. I opened my eyes and saw Vic looking at me. Instantly I blushed realizing I said it out loud.

"Did you have a wet dream?" he asked teasingly, smirking.

"What? No!" I tried covering my blush. 

"Aww, that's cute," He pulled me into his chest and he kissed the top of my head.

Why does he even do that? We aren't a couple. Hell for all that I could know he could have a girlfriend. But hey I'm not complaining.

"Why did I black out?" I asked slowly. 

"You weren't hydrated, you passed out," he said kissing the top of my head, as I hugged him and rested my head on his chest.

"I'm getting kind of sleepy again. Can we go to sleep?" I said hugging him a bit more tightly. He nodded and laid us down.

He was sleeping with his hand around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck. When he nuzzled his head into it he kissed it and that sent so many shivers down my spine. 

Damn.

With the little kiss on my neck as the last thought, I fell asleep.

- - - - - 

Opening my eyes I realized I was in my underwear and Vic wasn't here anymore?

Just on cue, Vic came in from the bathroom just in his boxers, "It's still night, but I wanted to do something. I bet you will too and you will feel really good," he said coming closer.

He came to the bed and sat down picking me up and down on his lap. It was as if I was just dumbfounded and couldn't speak. 

He started trailing kisses up from my arm to the crook of my neck. While he did that I was trying so hard to not let the moans escape.

He found my sweet spot, sucking on it as I bit down on my lip trying to keep the moans at bay. He continued then trailing kisses down to my chest as he unclipped my bra and put it on the ground. He started kissing around my breast and sucked on it.

I didn't even try to hold back my moans anymore and let out one loud moan. I think he enjoyed hearing it because he smiled against my breast and continued to nibble on it.

As he went lower down to that part I tangled my fingers in his long hair. While he kissed the spot I let out so many moans I think I could wake up the whole neighbourhood that they were living in. I have a feeling they would remember how they sound for a long time.

He slowly backed away and slipped my panties off. (Oh god that word. NO.) He was about to slide two fingers in but I was woken up by the same person in the dream.

"Hey it's morning wake up (Y/N) we slept the whole day," Vic said smiling a bit. I sat up and blushed because of the dream. I groaned and turned and looked at the clock. "But it's just," I looked at the time "1 pm..." I realized, "Oh."