• Delighted •

[ E D I T E D ]

As good as the hug was, two things still came to mind that I couldn't let go of or figure out.

The first one being, why didn't I see Jaime earlier though?

And the second one, why does Mike act like a potential serial killer against me? I know I spat in his face but he seemed that way before that.

I mean, if someone spat in your face, of course, you'd be mad, no? - My subconscious snarkily commented.

"Uh, Hey Vic?" I struggled to manage out, still couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that I had been simply just kidnapped a few days ago without a trace behind.

"Yeah?" he asked tearing his gaze away and focusing on me instead.

Blushing from the way his eyes bored into mine I got a bit uneasy and shifted in my seat, just thinking about someone staring into my eyes, much like my soul, made me squirm in my seat. 

"If you're going to keep me here, kidnapped, I'd rather be 6ft under if Mike's going to act the way he is..." I explained, "I know I spat in his face, which I still deeply regret, but why is he such an asshole?" I asked confused genuinely.

Vic jus sighed answering, "I don't know, he never really liked girls. Not that he's gay, because all the other ones he's dated always used him for fame or took advantage of him and cheated," he explained, rather one sadly complex reason.

My eyes, out of instinct, widened hearing that. Never did I think that'd be the case. I think no one did think that. Also never would we, the fandom, have imagined that - something we didn't know.

"If I talk to him... would that be able to help him trust me? I would never betray any of my idols, never. At least that he's not hitting or being rude would be the least I could ask for," I asked a bit above a whisper fiddling with my fingers out of habit.

 "Well, it would take some time but try and be patient, things will work out eventually. We, as in all of us, would like you to stay here, really," Vic explained making relief slowly wash over me.

I chuckled responding sarcastically, "I'm not sure about that one though, would you have destroyed my phone if you wanted for me to stay here?" 

"No," Vic muttered under his breath. "It wasn't me though, it was Mike and Tony who did that. Also, we did kidnap you and we wouldn't want to get in shit for it, of course," he reasoned.

"Well, how am I supposed to tell my family that I'm okay? My friend or my girlfriend?" I asked raising my voice an octave louder than it was before, just above a whisper but not loud as me normally speaking.

"Don't yell, we will let you use one of our phones and we'll go and buy you a phone, new one, okay?" he responded trying to compromise, keeping his calm as if I wasn't getting agitated at the fact that they smashed my phone to pieces and I had no other way left to contact them.

I nodded giving in, "Wait, why did you actually kidnap me though?" I questioned confusion lacing my tone.

He turned to me scratching his neck awkwardly, "Well, you kind of caught my eye when you were skateboarding and I'm guessing you heard the bank alarm going off, right? Also, didn't want you to go off to police since we did film there without the actual permission of the bank's owner, yet the employees, managers assistant."

I nodded remembering the alarm going off, startling me when I skateboarded. "Well, we were filming a video for our song 'A King For A Day' with our bud, Kellin from Sleeping With Sirens."

"So that's the only reason why you kidnapped me?"

"Well..." he said trailing off, not finishing his sentence entirely.

"What am I going to do with school? If you wanted to talk to me or be friend you could've just asked or talked to me like a normal damned person?" I told him getting angry again but frustration came with it too.

"But I want you living here, forget about school. At least for now," he said, I rolled my eyes at that and responded with the vaguely simplistic answer, "Why?"

"Well, I'd like if you accompanied us on our tour, and be our merch girl?" he asked with a hopeful smile on his face.

The words took some time to register in my brain, I know from afar I looked like a zombie deciding which was the right side and which was the left one. When they finally did I squealed happily, not once had I thought I'd ever be close to a band as now.

OH, MY GOD IM GOING ON TOUR WITH PTV. FUCK YES. THEIR CONCERTS? FUCK YES - I internally screamed giddily, dancing around mentally, if I did in real life he'd think I need to be put in an insane asylum.

"Well?" Vic asked again.

"Yes," I responded, "Of course I would."

"Yes, thank you," he said happily relieved coming over to me and hugging me tightly, lifting me off the ground and spinning me around.

"Now, that this is kind of out of the way, would you like to get something to eat or watch a movie?" he asked intertwining our hands, his bigger palm cupping my small one, compared to his.

"Sure," I replied.

"Also, since you are going to go on tour with us, you two, Mike and you, could get to know each other and possibly become friends? And Mike won't be an asshole anymore," he asked. "It's sometimes hard for him to come around and... he acts impulsively."

I nodded while he pulled me over to the living room by my hand. I followed him to it where Mike and Jaime were already sitting on the couch on their phones and occasionally talking to each other.

Once we entered, their gazes followed to us, Jaime looked back at his phone screen as soon as he looked up, but Mike didn't.