• Crave •

[ E D I T E D ]

A/n WARNING A LOT OF KELLIC AND 'I SHIP IT' STUFF. if you don't know this band waterparks boi you better go check them out cuz Vic and so is Kellin friends with the lead singer and they're just a good fucking band in general. Plus they might be featured in this fanfic.

__________________

We all were eating some tacos that Jaime cooked up as I was scrolling through Instagram on the new S5. Just then a notification popped up 'awstenknight posted a new photo' I clicked on it and liked the picture. The caption on it was 'GOIN ON MADE IN AMERICA TOUR!! COME SEE US! WE'LL BE IN FLORIDA, BRING YO FRIENDS!!'

Reading the caption I almost choked on the taco. (YOU CAN CHOKE ON A LOT OF THINGS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Jesus (YEESUS) Christ, (Y/N), are you okay?" Vic asked patting my back. "Yeah, it's just that the band Waterparks are going to play here in Tallahassee," I looked up their tour dates on Google. 

"Oh, you mean like Awsten, Geoff and Otto?" he asked with recognition in his voice.

"You know them?" I asked and was surprised but at the same time not that when he nodded.

"We can go if you want," he smiled. 

"Really?!" My eyes lit up (I GUESS YOU COULD SAY IT'S LIT) as he nodded. 

"Oh my god thank you, Vic, thank you!" I jumped up pulling him into a giant hug. 

"No problem, darling," he responded chuckling, as I blushed at the name 'darling'. God, I hate it when he calls me that it makes me blush every time.

"I ship it," Tony coughed. I and Vic looked at him confused, "Oh, you mean Kellic? I do too," I knew what Tony meant, I just wanted a reason for Vic to remember the 'poem' I read him earlier.

When I was almost done eating someone knocked on the door. "Can you get it you're way closer to the door?" Mike asked.

I nodded and wiped my mouth to make sure it was clean. I got up and walked over to the bus door. When I opened it a boy with shoulder length dark brown hair. And the most adorable smile ever.

He had a cute pastel pink beanie with black skinny jeans that matched his black and white oversized hoodie. That made him look 10 times smaller and 100 times adorable. He had his hands in his hoodie pocket making him look cute as fuck. 

Damn, you fine.

When I realized who it was my smile grew bigger. "VIC! YOUR BOYFRIEND'S HERE!" I smirked yelling that. 

"Oh, you can come in," I added and stepped aside and let Kellin in.

I wiggled my eyebrows as he walked in. The poor boy looked so confused, "Kellin!" Vic smiled and hugged him in the way that guys usually do, with one hand.

Kellin had his back turned, I was facing Vic. I made a kissing face and smirked, "I ship it. I ship it. I ship it,"(me) I whispered dancing around.

"Dude I've missed you so much!" Kellin said as they pulled away. 

"Yeah same here," Mike stood up and gave him a bro hug along with everyone else.

"And who's this?" Kellin smiled at me. 

"She's my girlfrie-" I cut Vic off with, "(Y/N), uh the merch girl," I smiled as I shook Kellin's hand while giving Vic a death glare.