• You're Leaving Me Just When I Thought You Were Mine•

[ E D I T E D ]

A/N at the end read if ur interested

After the performance, we took a walk around the festival. Rex had to go back to SWS's bus and Ken had to go to the sound check for a different band so I was left with the guys. 

As a 'present' I was given my phone back only this time with more security. 

"Vic!" We heard a girl scream from behind. We turned around to see... end my life. 

"Vicyyy I've missed you so much," the girl had a high pitched voice probably even higher than my grades ever were.

"Brittany what are you doing here?" Vic seemed to be surprised in a good way, as I could see a small smile on his face and excitement in his eyes. 

"To see you of course," she pinched his cheeks and squished them.

Let me explain. She had a spots bra and really short shorts. Red ass lipstick. High heels? Who the fuck wears heels to a festival? Dark brown hair and tattoo were sticking out the back that said 'Daddy's Girl'.

Not trying to slut shame, but she was basically looking like a slag. "Who's she?" I asked Tony quietly examining the girl. "She's one of Vic's friends she's kind of the, uh, I guess you could say 'whore' at warped. Basically slept with everyone here," he whispered.

"Oh like everybody?" I raised my eyebrow. 

"Most of the guys," I nodded. "Brit wait!" I heard the annoying, cheating basic voice again. I looked back and saw Jess running over to us. 

Great, she's friends with her.

"Jess! Come here," Britteny yelled. I saw Vic glare at Jess but soon smiled at her. 

"Hey uh I'm Jess I'm sorry about the water bottle incident," the short girl shook Vic's hand. "It's fine," he chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh yeah, I saw what you did on stage, pretty awesome," Britteny smiled at me. I rolled my eyes, you could tell I wanted to hang myself. I kept reminding myself not to judge a book by its cover, but it wasn't working.

"So what did you want?" Vic asked trying to sound rude but failed miserably. 

"Just to talk to you I haven't seen you in months, honey," Britteny put on sunglasses because the sun was shining brighter and hugged him once again.

Breathing in the dust that was in the air I felt my nose tickling informing me there is a sneeze coming. As I cover my mouth and nose I close my eyes so they wouldn't pop out of my head.

After I sneezed I commented "Sorry I'm allergic to sluts," I heard Mike laugh but trying not to show it. I've started to realize taht Mike is the only one who'll always laugh at my jokes. 

Either it's funny and he gets my humour or just out of pity. Vic glanced at me and shook his head mouthing 'don't do that'.

I noticed Britteny smile after Vic protected her, the only thing I could do was to roll my eyes. "C'mon let's go grab some food together, I'm starving after our show," Jaime tried lightening up the mood.

"You guys go ahead I'll stay on the bus," I sighed grabbing the keys from Mike's hand. "Ok, text me when you get there be safe," Vic pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. 

Under my breath mumbled 'yeah yeah' and nodded leaving. As I was walking my phone got a notification. Pulling it out of my jeans pocket and looked at the ID. Instantly I chuckled at the silly name Kellin saved his in my contacts.