• Bitterness •

[ E D I T E D ]

"So umm, I clicked on her Instagram profile and she has at least 15 new photos of kissing other girls," he handed me the phone, there were 17 new photos. A different girl in each one, 10 of them being photos where she's kissing a different girl.

My heart broke. "W-what?" I choked out a bit too loudly. Everybody turned their attention to me. I looked at the time this was uploaded... last night.

"Why...Jess, I trusted you..." I felt like my heart shattered into many tiny pieces. I got off the couch and ran upstairs with Vic following me behind.

"(Y/N), no please, I didn't mean to-" I cut Vic off by slamming the door just centimetres away from his face. I slid down my door with my back as I buried my face in my hands. "I FUCKING TRUSTED HER, THAT FUCKING BITCH," my voice cracked midway me saying this.

"(Y/N) please, let me in..." Vic knocked on the door.

"Please, I want some time alone, please," I asked just above a whisper so he could hear me, a moment after I heard him walking away as the footsteps went further and further away.

Can my life get any worse? I just want to die a slow and a painful death.

God fucked up years ago with all of this, the world is fucked up, the terrorists are getting out of hand, the many hurricanes and the people are just degrading.

No, I was too good for Jess. I at least stayed loyal, one thing she could never do. Now I know. Or was she too good for me and I just couldn't keep her?

Look at you! Your just so pathetic, weak, ugly, fat you trust people too muchyou're too gullible. (I have never seen you. I bet you are the prettiest person alive. I just say this for the story. :])

Why can't you just die for once? The world would be a better place without you. No one needs you, not even your family loves you. Not even Jess. 

If they did why aren't they trying to find you, save you? I just want someone to help me from this shit tip.

- - - - - - - -
Sorry for the short ch.