• Terror •

[ E D I T E D ]

I'm sorry about this one

I woke up, outside was still dark, gloomy clouds passing time by time. All the lights were out and Vic was gone, after the movie I felt like I could see Pennywise in every hallway standing there with the red balloon.

I got up as quietly as I could, didn't want to wake anyone up, and tiptoed out of the room. My eyes slowly started getting used to the dark and I could finally see everything, I walked to the hallway that 'my room' was in.

I saw the door at the end of the hallway and at that moment it was like the light at the end of the tunnel.

You could escape...

I walked over to the door and put my hand on the knob. I heard a door close coming from behind. I turned around and saw Mike standing there, in front of me.

Please don't kill me please don't kill me please don't kill me. I repeated to myself.

"Why are you still up?" I asked trying not to act scared.

He didn't answer though, he just walked over to me keeping silent. I backed up as far as I could before I hit the wall.

HOW CLICHE.

He walked even closer and closer to me until he was inches away from me, he looked down at me with a smirk. "M-Mike? What are you doing?" I stuttered out.

He grabbed my hands and put them over my head and pressed them against the wall in a slow movement. If I didn't know better and if it wasn't for the feeling of danger, I would have found this attractive.

"Shh, just go with it," he whispered in my ear.

"Mike you're just horny, go hump a pillow or Tony or something," I responded as I tried to free my hands from his grip.

"Baby, I was the one who took you, I never gave you away. You're still mine," he leaned closer to my neck sending goosebumps throughout my whole body.

"M-Mike I'll scream," I responded threateningly.

He smirked at that and with one held my hands above my head while with the other one he held my neck, with his thumb rubbing my cheek, "Oh no, the only thing you will be screaming will be my name."

He got closer to me and pressed his crotch against me, that gesture made me blush madly even though I shouldn't in this kind of situation. "Mike, I swear," I was even scared to continue the sentence, I was too scared of what he's going to do next.

"Shhhh," he leaned down and kissed my neck, that made me shiver and it wasn't the good type.

"M-Mike," I said, "STOP," I raised my voice trying to break free from his hands.

"Not so fast," I felt him smirk as he started to grind on me.

(Y/N) think. Think, use your brain for once. Please.

"VIC!" I screamed loud enough that my eardrums would puncture any moment.

He stopped, saying, "Now, why did you have to do that?" he asked frowning. He picked me up and covered my mouth as I tried to get free, carrying me into his room and closing the door after.

He dropped me on his bed and smirked, "Your body looks really good right now," he said bitting down on his lip. I felt my eyes tear up just hearing that.

"Awww, don't cry (craft... I'm sorry)," he wiped the tears away from my cheeks and brought me into a hug, rubbing my back.

Next thing I felt was Mike's hand going under my shirt and slipping off one of my bra straps. "M-Mike please, please. Please don't," I begged, my voice cracking again.

"I'm sorry but you belong to me not Victor, I own you. I have to put a mark on you somehow. Just so my brother and his filthy hands don't get to you," he whispered with a sinister smirk.

He was interrupted by loud knocking on the door, "Mike! Can I talk to you?" Vic asked shouting.

"You, be quiet, or else I'm going to hurt you beyond your imagination, you know what I did and you know what I'm capable of," he threatened me as goosebumps rose on my skin.

I got off the bed and walked over to the wall, curling up into a ball, my legs up to my chest so when Mike opens the door Vic wouldn't be able to see me. I bit my hand trying to stop the tears as I rocked myself back and forth slowly.

Mike opened the door and walked out shooting me a glance.

My life has gone to shit... I used to love this band but now all respect I had for it is gone. For Mike, at least. I thought he was cool, hot and an awesome person to hang out but now I just see pure sinister. Hell, he could be even named Satan, who could ever do this to a person?

Moments later Mike walked back in as Vic's footsteps became even harder to hear as he walked away. I flinched at the sound of the door slamming shut and his voice, "You, BITCH! Vic almost caught me because you just had to scream," he yelled.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled still biting my hand, just as I felt a lone tear slip from my left eye.

"Get up," he said as he reached out his hand.

Really? You think being a 'gentleman' will help right now? How pathetic.

I grabbed his hand and stood up wobbling a bit. I don't want to know what will happen if I don't obey, well last time he did break my phone, who knows he could break my ribs next. I sure hope I just didn't jinx it.

He pulled me into a hug, one hand around my waist and the other stroking my head, "I'm sorry, I never meant to scare you. I just... I just hate when you and Vic are so close, you're mine and only mine. Not Vic's. After all, I was the one who took you."

I didn't say anything back, but he added, "Stay away from Vic or I'm going to do something even worse," I nodded slowly.