• Melancholy •

[ E D I T E D ]

Mike let me go to my room. Since that night I hadn't left this room because I didn't want to see that guy again. I will never ever want to.

I snapped out of my thoughts when someone knocked on my door, I went quiet hoping they will leave and not bother again. I slowly and quietly backed myself back up even more in the wall.

Seconds after the person just walked in, "Hey (Y/N) I haven't seen you this whole day, why aren't you outside?" he asked.

I just kept quiet looking at the ground as Vic kneeled down next to me. He was quiet for a second before asking, "Did Mike do something?" I flinched at the mention of his name, still not looking at him.

He let out a sigh, "Can you at least look at me?"

I shook my head lightly, he sighed once again and sat down next to me pulling me into a hug. I backed away remembering Mike's words.

"(Y/N)," he began, "I will not hurt you." I shook my head lightly still not meeting his eyes.

"(Y/N), please," he tried again. I blankly looked at the wooden floor, soon Vic gave up and left the room leaving me alone once again.

~few more hours later~

Vic came back, again. "Right so we all had a talk with Mike. He is extremely sorry. He had gotten drunk past the sense of understanding what he was doing. And you don't have to worry about him, you're safe as long as you're with me. He said he will never say a bad thing or touch you again."

He sat down next to me pulling me into a hug, "He is disgusted by what he did and he swore to never drink again."

"Also, I brought you some shirts from hottopic," he smiled and handed me the black bag with the shop's initials.

"Thanks (PETE)," I smiled. "Anytime," he returned the smile and hugged me once more before he left the room.

I get over things very quickly, this was a bit harder to get over but I trust people a lot more than I should. I took Vic's word for it and am going to believe that he's sorry. But that doesn't mean I trust those words.

I opened the black and white bag and looked at all the shirts. My smile grew bigger when I saw there were an ASKING ALEXANDRIA t-shit and a BRING M THE HORIZON t-shirt. I took out the BRING ME THE HORIZON'S t-shirt and put it on, taking off my ATL shirt.

It made me even happier that the shirts were loose because they were guy's shirts. I never liked girl's shirts, they're way too tight and too uncomfortable.

I put the bag on the bed and got off the floor. I quietly opened the door and checked if anyone was in the hallway. I heard the TV playing so I guessed that everyone was downstairs. I quietly walked down and glanced through the door.

Tony must have noticed me stepping down as he turned to me. I tiptoed over to where Vic was sitting and sat next to him as he pulled me as close to him as possible. 

"For no reason why, but is your Instagram (Y/IG/N)?" I nodded slowly, warily.

"Wrong timing I think, but is this you and your girlfriend?" he asked as he turned his phone to me where it was a photo of me and Jess kissing. I nodded kind of confused as to why he was stalking me.

"So umm, I clicked on her Instagram profile and she has at least 15 new photos of kissing other girls," he handed me the phone, there were 17 new photos. A different girl in each one, 10 of them being photos where she's kissing a different girl.

My heart broke. "W-what?" I choked out a bit too loudly. Everybody turned their attention to me. I looked at the time this was uploaded... last night.

"Why...Jess, I trusted you..." I felt like my heart shattered into many tiny pieces.