• Peaceful •

[ E D I  T E D ]

A/n right so what happened was only one of us is gonna be writing the story because [PERSON WHO DOESNT WANT TO BE NAMED] thinks that she sucks at writing and just gave up so I had to take over hope you understand that the story is gonna be more shit now :]]

_________________

"I don't wanna get up," I pulled the blanket over my head.

"(Y/N), come on. Get up, we need to buy you some stuff for the tour," he shook me by the shoulder. "I don't care," I sighed not pulling the blanket off.

There were a couple seconds of silence until the blanket was pulled off and I was quickly picked up bridal style after. "Vic, no. Put me down," I whined tugging on his shirt.

"No, you'll run back to the bed again," he looked down at me with his beautiful eyes. "Then I'll just sleep here," I closed my eyes and rested my head against his chest.

"I don't mind," he whispered as he walked down the stairs once again.

Moments later I woke up in a bed again, wait no. It had a curtain, I opened it an there were bunks... Bunks? What? I looked around and noticed I was wearing one of Vic's tie-dye thrasher hoodie's. Oh my god, it smelled so good.

I carefully jumped out of the bunk and landed on the carpet, I opened the door in front of me and it lead into the room where the others were playing video games.

"Look who's finally up," Vic turned his attention to me, his lips curling into a sweet smile.

"God, you look so cute in my hoodie," he smiled pulling me towards him. "Pfft, sure," I muttered as I sat next to him on the couch. Vic snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me against his shoulder. I leaned my head on his shoulder and watched as the guys played Mario Cart.

"This hoodie smells so nice," I mumbled out loud. Vic glanced at me confused for a second before turning back to the guys. 

Oh shit. I just said that out loud. 

I mentally slapped myself for saying it out loud as there was an awkward silence on the bus. 

"Anyways where are we going?" I asked trying to save the moment. 

"Florida," Jaime answered. "That's cool," I responded with excitement lacing my tone.

"Who are we going on tour with?" I asked again. "Sleeping with sirens and other bands as well," Vic smiled. 

"KELLIC!" I said rather loudly. Realizing what I just said I covered my mouth mumbling a sorry.

They looked at me confused as Vic asked, "Kellic? Is that a ship name or something?" to which in response I rather enthusiastically nodded.

"People ship your bromance or rather friendship with Kellin," I explained, "I kind of do too, it's cute," I added.

"Okayyyyy," Vic dragged out as silence took over the moment again. I snuggled into Vic and asked, "Do you have games on your phone?" he shook his head and replied, "But we have a Nintendo," I nodded as he passed me the console.

After a while, I beat the game and even set a high score, I handed it to Jaime to put it back. He glanced at the screen and his eyes widened, "How the hell did you beat Tony's score? What the hell," he asked me completely shook.

I shrugged, was it something so unheard of? "Wait really?" Tony perked up taking the console and looking at the score too. 

"Ayy, good job (Y/N)," he said putting a hand up for a high-five, I reached my hand and gave him the high-five.

Soon later on the conversation drifted off to them two, Vic put both of his arms around me putting me on his lap and hugging me, his chin resting on my shoulder. Ok wow, he's a hell of a cuddler, isn't he? Just like a real-life teddy bear.

As he kept hugging me I got sleepy again, damn his cologne and hugs are so soothing and calming that I could just sleep forever in his arms.

~sometime later~

"Hey (Y/N) could you come here please?" Vic called throughout the bus. "Yeah, hold on a sec," I opened the curtain to my bunk and jumped out.

"Yeah?" I said opening the black door that leads to the front lounge. 

"Sleeping's photographer got a new phone and he said you can have his old one," he handed me a Samsung S5. 

"Ok, thank you so much," I smiled. "No problem, Just don't call 991 or some shit," he informed me as I nodded.

I thanked him again and got back to my bunk. For the whole day, I downloaded all my music and logged into my Instagram and Twitter. Not Facebook because who even uses Facebook anymore. By this time my Instagram had 2,000+ followers because of the picture, I posted with Vic.

In the meantime I looked at some bands for some time until I got bored, I opened up wattpad and looked up some stories. I found one, it seemed good, and started reading just like you are right now. Because you know this will never happen to you, that's why you're reading this. (CALL THE BOB BUILDER BECAUSE THE 4TH WALL IS DOWN, I REPEAT CALL TRUMP FOR BACK-UP)

As I was reading I got inspired to write something, I knew exactly what I wanted to do, sometime later I was done and jumped out of my bunk bed and called for Vic to come over.

"Hey Vic, so I wrote a poem, do you want to hear it?" I smiled like an innocent, sweet child. He doesn't know what he's going to hear.

"Yeah, sure," he smiled back. Oh boy, he doesn't have a clue for what he's in for.

I cleared my throat and started reading. 

Kellin pushed him against the wall and put his hands above Vic's head.

He pressed his lips against the Mexicans pink luscious ones and kissed him passionately.

Kellin pulled on Vic's long dark hair making him moan, sliding his tongue into the boy's mouth.

Kellin's hands went up Vic's shirt pulling it off and throwing it onto the floor.

I closed my phone before it got really sexual. I looked back at Vic who's mouth was open in shock.

"Welcome to your fandom where everybody writes gay fanfictions behind your back, because they don't want you to think that they're weird or anything. And they also act like we don't do that even though all of us ship KELLIC, so hard," I gave Vic a thumbs up and patting his shoulder I slid past him and walked out the room before he could mutter anything.

By the glance, I stole in his direction I could see him blush, with a shocked expression on. He seemed so confused but then it seemed like the words registered in his brain and his face formed into one of horrified.