• Awe •

[ E D I T E D ]

ANOTHER CRINGE WARNING•

1 week later

"GO TO HELL MAN!" Mike yelled as he slammed the bus door. Welp, I guess I can't sleep then. I got out and put on my oversized Bring Me The Horizon shirt.

"I want death," I sighed as I opened the door to the front lounge. "How so?" Jaime asked looking up from his phone.

"Well first off it's Monday," I opened the wooden cupboard and took out the coffee powder. "Second I fell like I'm high and everything's funny to me," I peeled the plastic strip from the top.

"Are you high though?" He chuckled. I shook my head 'no'. I poured in the instant coffee into the black mug and laughed non stop.

"What's so funny?" Vic came out of the bunks. "It looks like black cocaine..." I rubbed my face still not awake. 

"Are you ok?" He asks. "Yes I'm fine I'm just still tired I couldn't get much sleep last night," I turned on the kettle.

"Why?" Vic opened the fridge.

"I couldn't stop watching funny cat videos," I sighed out. "Why are you SO obsessed with cat videos? And where did you get a phone?" he took out a hot pocket and put it in the microwave.

"I borrowed yours while you were sleeping. And have you ever seen them?" I grabbed his phone from his hands and unlocked it. It was a cat blowing bubbles underwater. I was dying of laughter. 

"I don't get it," Vic had a confused face.

I shook my head and poured the hot water on the coffee one it was done boiling. 

"Anyways why are you so dressed up?" I asked pointing at the outfit he was wearing. 

"Oh, I, uh, I guess just, um, wanted to look nice today," He stuttered.

"But you always look nice," I raised an eyebrow. "Well uh today's kinda different," he smiled. "How so?" I took a spoon and stirred the coffee looking at Vic.

"Uh (Y/N) that's a fork," he pointed at the cup. "Ah shit," I facepalmed myself. 

"You need to wake up," he patted my shoulder and walked out of the bus. "He didn't even answer my question..." I sighed.

"When was your birthday again?" Jaime asked looking at the calendar on the wall, "Why does everyone keep asking me this? Like I said 23rd of June."

"Rex and Ken wanted to see you today. They said they'll be backstage. So you have to meet them," Jaime put on his jacket. "At your show or?" I took a sip of my coffee, "Yeah at our show. Ok I need to run," I nodded and said goodbye.

What did Vic mean today's different? Is it a bigger crowd? Special guest? I guess I'll have to wait and see.

After I drank my coffee and looked at some dank memes I got ready for my job. I didn't realize that I had to socialize doing this job. And I suck at doing that. Social anxiety always gets the best of me. I freeze and I can't do anything.

That's why I try not to talk to the people who buy the shirts. Or the fangirls who ask if Vic and I are together. I always answer with 'I didn't know this was an interview' and just call the next person.

A lot of times Rex comes by to say hi and keeps me company. And that's cool because it can get pretty lonely. As I was finished getting ready I walked out of the bus.