• Serene •

[ E D I T E D ]

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that I'm sor-" I cut him off. "If you say sorry one more time I swear I'm going to slap you" I put my hand up then put it down. "Sor-shit" he quickly changed the word. I glared at him and just sighed.

I held his hand and looked into his eyes. He still looked kind of sad and angry at himself for what happened before and the kiss at least from what I could guess.

I put both of my hands on his cheeks and made him look into my eyes. I smiled and said "Vic really, it's ok. In fact..." I trailed off kissing him back on his lips.

Leaning back I was faced with a confusion filled face. After a few seconds, he blinked and "It's ok, I don't mind..." I trailed off again as he asked: "So you liked the kiss?"

I shyly smiled as he smiled back and hugged me. I rested my head against his shoulder blushing lightly. After a while of sitting in a comfortable silence, Vic spoke up "I'm still sorry for what I almost did in th-" before he could finish the sentence I picked up my arm and put it on his mouth.

"Vic, do you want to get slapped?" I asked. I positioned myself a bit differently so I was sitting on his lap facing him. As I looked him in the eyes he shook his head.

"That's what I thought," I told him continuing "Everyone sometimes makes mistakes, it's okay for the hundredth time..." He rested his head against the tree sighing before looking at me and smiling.

Seeing as he dropped it I put my hand on his cheek and lightly glided my thumb against his cheek before leaning in and kissing him. In a few seconds time, he kissed back and held me by the small of my back and neck.

A few moments later it started to get a bit more heated and he bit my lip. Knowing what he meant I refused, teasing him a bit. He snaked his arm around my waist tickling me a bit. As soon as I laughed a bit he plunged his tongue into my mouth.

After a few minutes, we both leaned back panting and looking at each other. The dark-haired boy's arms around my shoulders as I leaned in and rested my head against the crook of his neck.

Thinking of teasing him a bit I kissed his neck and bit lightly. I smiled against his neck as he shivered. As I continued to put small light bites on his neck he hugged me tighter. As if he couldn't hold it anymore he moaned.

Leaning back he put his forehead against mine and stared into my eyes. I could feel his hot breath fan my lips and cheek as he said "Don't start what you can't finish," he warned hugging me and leaning against the tree.

As I rested my head against his chest I blushed thinking of what he said. It wouldn't be bad though. 

I said to myself. He hummed in a "what?" way and I realised I didn't say it in my head, but out loud.

"Nothing," I muttered hiding my red face behind my hands. He chuckled and kissed my cheek which made it redden.

"You know a lot of people asked about my neck and now there is a lot of stuff online about who I'm dating and how I got it. And a lot of people and I mean A LOT of people thought it was either Kellin or Jaime." His brown eyes glared at me.

"I wouldn't be surprised" I felt his gaze burn through my soul if I even have one. "I'm just messin' around," I lightly hit his shoulder.

Without any warning, I was lifted up and carried away. "The problem is I don't know if you are or you're just saying that you are" his look slowly travelled to me.

~~~~~~~~~~

I walked over to the security and showed them my pass as they let me in. I saw Kellin on his phone probably waiting for King For a Day. "OH HI MARK," I walked up and chuckled.

"I did not hit her, I did not," he smiled hugging me. "They just started right?" He nodded. "Hey, Quinn," a boy with bright red hair walked up to both of us, "Hey Rex," he smiles and puts his phone back in his pocket.

"Hi I'm Rex," he smiles and puts out his hand for me to shake it. 

"I'm (Y/N)" I smile politely and shake it. "I know, we met at the bar and I added you to the group chat with Ken," Rex explained. "Oh, now I remember," I said remembering. 

"I'm guessing you're the photographer," I said as he retorted, "How did you know?" He picked up the camera around his neck and waved it around clearly being sarcastic.

"Now who wants to be a king for a day?!" Vic screams as the crowd cheers. "That's my cue. Have fun guys," Kellin runs onto the stage as the fans scream.

"Yo, I heard they have pizza let's go grab some" I suggested as Rex nodded and followed me.

We spent some time together as they played their show. We got to know each other, he explained how his best friend backstabbed him and then I explained about Jess. 

He was quite girly for a guy, but of course, there's nothing wrong with that.

We seemed to like the same music and memes as well. I mean who doesn't like memes? As I was about to say something, but Rex's phone received a message.

"Ken wants to know when your birthday is" the red-haired boy looked up from the device. "23rd of June. Why?" I look at him while he types. "He wants to get high when you're legal," I nod slowly.

"Where's your phone you haven't been answering any of our messages." 

"I tried to run away, long story," I cut myself off before I spilt more information.

"I know she looked so cool," the guys walked into the dressing room. 

"Hey" I smiled. "Hello," Vic smiled back. 

"See I told you she had a hickey," Kellin pointed at my neck looking at Jaime, Tony and Mike.

"So you did hook up," Tony smiled. "No, we didn't I told you already," Vic rolled his eyes. "But you should," Kellin smirked.

"Kellin how old are you?" I asked facepalming. The silence was cut by Vic falling his knees screaming how tired he was.

"Get up you freaking turtle" Jaime grabbed him by his arm. "Hey! That's my nickname," Tony playfully crossed his arms and pouted. "Aww littwle Towy is sawd," Jaime pinched his cheeks like a grandmother.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello there fellow Vic fans xd. Issa me the other ex-co-writer of this story/fanfic. Keep up the comments and support. Even though I'm not participating in writing this story anymore I still like seeing the funny ass comments and how it's going alright. I won't be writing this with my fren but I will be checking the grammar and typos. Also, I will assist with some ideas and as support for her ^^ Thanks for all the support guys, keep it up! ^^ Damn this was one LONG ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ass message for y'all.