• Calm •

[ E D I T E D ]

Jaime slapped Mike's shoulder, he looked up from his phone his eyes meeting mine, just his was in a form of a glare. Vic sat down on the other side of the L shaped couch as I set down next to him. Mike was still looking at me and so was Jaime now.

"What?" I asked a bit rudely if I'd have to say myself. 

"Well, I, uhhh, wanted to say... fuck you," his eyes instantly widened out of surprise, "Wait, what no. Ah, fuck. No," he facepalmed.

Jaime pushed Mike's shoulder again and cleared his throat, "What Mike was trying to say is that he's sorry for everything he's done, right Mike?" He looked over at Mike as he slowly nodded.

"Right..." I nodded trailing off not convinced. That could never even convice a kid. 

Vic pulled me back into the couch with him, while he picked up the remote.

God, why does he have to do this? Does he think just because I'm here and I'm a fan of there music that I'll love him? I mean I do but I love my girlfriend a lot more. 

"What do you guys wanna watch?" Vic piped up.

"I heard the new IT came out," Jamie spoke breaking the awkward silence that continued on. 

"Came," I laughed under my breath. 

"Pervert," Vic chuckled as he looked through the movies.

 I rolled my eyes, "You didn't let me finish, I was about say 'IT finally came... out of the closet' but you interrupted me," a second later Vic almost choked from the awful joke as he chuckled. Moments after he finally found the movie and put it on.

The title screen was already scary. 

I brought up my legs to my chest and curled up like a ball. Vic must have noticed it as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

God. He smells nice. Like coconut and vanilla. I said to myself mentally.

What... (Y/N) why the fuck are you smelling a guy you just met? My subconscious said back weirded out. Wow, you're a weirdo, it added.

Yeah, I know. I bit back. Am I really having a conversation with myself? I asked myself again.

Yup, it responded before I snapped myself out of my thoughts.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts just when I felt the couch sink down. I looked over to my side and saw Tony sitting on his phone while stuffing his face with popcorn. I looked at him as he looked back at me. 

I stared him down just to make him feel awkward but I ended up making myself feel awkward. That's the least I could do as he did break my phone. He stared at me for a good 30 seconds (to mars :]). After he looked back at his phone a bit warily I smiled in victory.

I turned my attention back to the movie just as a jumpscare came on, I flinched lightly in the direction of Vic's. Ok yeah, it was way better than the original and way scarier, but the first time I saw IT was when I was a kid, so it was still pretty scary.

The music gave me goosebumps, I don't know why it did, but it did. I heard the music get louder and louder until it went silent and then the jumpscare appeared again, he jumped out.

I gripped onto Vic's shirt even tighter, I hate jumpscares and even more I hate clowns, they're the worst.

I heard Vic chuckle under his breath as he rubbed my arm while I nuzzled my head into his chest, I felt a blush creep on my cheeks.

Stop it (Y/N). Stop it. I mentally scolded myself.

I felt like someone was staring me down to burn a hole in my head. I looked over to the other side and saw Mike looking at me, staring me down.

I gave him a 'what' look and he instantly looked back to the movie.

Well then, as the movie went on I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier (I know how cliche) I listened to Vic's steady heartbeat, the last thing I remembered was him kissing the top of my head as I drifted off to sleep, not happy that I'll probably have nightmares.