• Intoxication •

[ E D I T E D ]

CRINGE AND SMUT WARNING•

"Vic," he was looking at his phone. "Vic," I poked his cheek. 

"Vic," I poked him again. "Vic, Vic, Vic, Vic, Vic," I poked him multiple times. He still was ignoring me.

"Vic," I whispered. Still nothing. "Viiic," I moaned. I saw him blush slightly, still ignoring me. "Vic" I took his hat off and put it on my silky (Y/H/C). Yet he still was looking at his phone.

"Vic... are you still mad at me for leaving?" still nothing. I took off the hat and put it back on him. "Fuck you," I said getting up and walked over to the front lounge to talk to Jaime.

"Why is Vic ignoring me?" I asked plopping down next to the black-haired boy. 

"Oh uh he's just thinking, give him uh time," Jaime seemed nervous. "Thinking about what?" I asked.

"Ughhhh just thinking..." I knew he wasn't telling the truth. "Jaime..." I sighed. 

"Look I can't tell you," My head snapped to his face as I heard that. "Why not?" I looked into the boy's eyes.

"It's uh... a secret," he bit his lip. "I'll give you a cookie if you tell me," I saw his eyes light up.

"No. I can't. I'm sorry," I smirked. "Oh well, all star it is," I cleared my throat and started singing. "SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME. I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED," I screamed.

"SHE WAS LOOKING KINDA DUMB WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB IN THE SHAPE OF AN L ON HER FOREHEAD," I smirked.

"WELL-" I was cut off by Jaime showing a marshmallow into my mouth. 

"Stop it, get some help," he continued to look at Twitter. When I was done eating Jaime spoke again.

"Hey, what's your name on Instagram?" I bit my lip trying to resist. "Ma name Jeff," I tried my hardest not to laugh. "Is that another meme?" Jaime sighed.

"Yup, a dead one to be honest," I sighed as well. "How do you know so many memes? I barely know any," I put my hand on his shoulder.

"You're getting old my friend..." I patted him. 

"How dare you?!" he put his hand to his mouth acting like he's offended.

"Hey, do you guys know by any chance where my reverb pedal is?" Tony walked in with a guitar in his hands. 

"Is it the Blue Sky?" Jaime asked and Tony nodded. "Back lounge, top shelf on the left," he smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

"Help I'm booooorred," I whined and rested my head on Jaime's shoulder. And right on cue, Vic came out, (GAY) he stared at Jaime and then went back to the back lounge.

Great...

"Vic..." I stood up and called out, following the boy. He slammed the bathroom's door in my face. I sighed and sat down on Mike's bunk that was right next to the bathroom and waited.

After 10 minutes he came out with his jeans on and no shirt. I watched as some water drips fell down from his hair onto his muscles. Slowly dripping down his arms and veins onto his chest... I looked up and saw Vic smirking.

I blushed and covered my face. Moments later he put my arms around his shoulders and wrapped them around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist pulling me closer.  

"Were you checking me out?" He asked. "Uh," I blushed stuttering again.

He looked into my eyes and then glanced at my lips.  Oh shit