• Pleasant •

[ E D I T E D ]

"(Y/N), please let me in, you've been in there for hours," Vic knocked on the door. 

What? Hours? It's been minutes since he left. 

"Please (Y/N) I'm begging you," you could hear the worry in Vic's voice just from one sentence. I couldn't decide if I should let him in or no, to shut him out again. Fuck it.

I stood up and opened the door to reveal Vic pacing back and forth in the corridor. He noticed me standing and walked over to me. He pulled me into a hug and didn't let go. 

"(Y/N) I'm so, so, so, so, fucking sorry. I never wanted to hurt you," I hugged him back resting my forehead on his shoulder.

"It's okay," I mumbled "I know you didn't mean it. It's just... I loved her, but she goes and cheats, kisses and what not with other girls." 

"I know how that feels, we all have to go through something sooner or later," he nodded saying. We stood there, in the room I had stayed for many hours on no end, just hugging.

After a while Vic spoke up, "(Y/N) Do you want to go back to the living room? We could watch some funny videos or play a game to get your mind off of it," he insisted and I nodded.

When we sat down I thought of something, turned to Vic and asked, "Can I use your phone for a bit? I need to tell my parents I'm okay and that I'm safe. And another thing..." He nodded slowly and handed me his phone but didn't move his eyes from me in case I did something bad.

I dialled my parents and spoke a bit encouraging them that I'm fine and they shouldn't look for me. "Can I add my IG and you do something real fast?" I asked again. "Uhh, okay?" Vic replied a bit confused.

Me: I see you have moved on already. You cheater... I fucking trusted you.

Yahoejess69: Wait I can explain.

Me: No. no need.

Me: Bye bye and btw we're over.

Yahoejess69: Please wait and let me explain...

Me: It's over. ;)

I exited the conversation and turned to Vic, "Hey this is random but can I post a selfie of us?" I asked Vic hopefully, he nodded. "Uhh, here you can take it," I said while handing him the phone to take the picture. When he did I chose the best one on who both of us agreed and posted it.

The caption of the picture saying -"I can't believe I met you @piercethevic. It's been so good hanging out with you these days."

Posting it I logged out and handed Vic his phone back. Smiling at him I leaned my head against his shoulder and watched the TV. When I felt him move I looked at what he was doing and saw him posting the pic too but on his acc with the cap - "It's been some good days hanging out w/you @(Y/acc). Keep on smiling."

I smiled and leaned my head back on his shoulder. And then at that moment Mike, Tony and Jaime came in. "So now that you're here can I inform you of something?" Vic asked. They all nodded and turned their attention to him.

"So I've decided to bring (Y/N) along with us on tour," he slowly explains waiting for their reactions "and I wanted to know if you're ok with that?" They all nodded in approval.

And then started a long conversation about why were there frozen pickles in the freezer covered in mustard. And other rather disturbing stuff that I couldn't not cringe about. Mike seemed to actually want to be friends now. I think he realized I don't want to hurt anyone of them and what not. 

This might actually turn out rather nicely, I hope. - was the last thing I thought about when I slowly started to fall asleep from their rather loud conversation.