• Regret •

[ E D I T E D ]

I looked up at the person to see who it was...

I blushed when I saw the guy, the one who chased after me when I ran out of the house, looking at me in the eyes.

"It's going to be ok, darling," he kissed my forehead and pushed me closer against his chest tightening his grip on my legs and waist.

Okay, he's so cute. He seemed weak like Tony but now that he has a short sleeve shirt you can see his arms, and damn does this guy have nice arms - I thought to myself while mentally slapping myself for thinking about that.

He carried me into a different room, it wasn't the one I was staying in. I think it was probably his. I was still confused none the less. Was he taking me to kill me? Yeah, that's probably it. That's what Mike probably wants to do to me anyway.

He gently sat down on the couch with me still in his arms. It looked like the living room, I was guessing by the tall ceiling and the large TV with multiple game consoles under it and the many joysticks.

When I turned my attention back to the guy he was already looking at me.

"Could you possibly stop looking at me like a pedo?" I asked while trying to get out of his arms as I wasn't comfortable in being on some strangers lap.

Yet you still wouldn't mind sucking a band members dick anytime? Or fuck them 'till your face falls off? - My subconscious sarcastically asked. I was actually surprised by that as I flinched a bit. Honestly, yeah I wouldn't but in reality, I fucking would mind. No pun intended.

He shook his head with a smile still on his face, "Sorry, I was just too mesmerised by you." With the words being said it shot a full body cringe down my spine, "Cringe, cringe, cringe," I repeated many times over trying to stand up but to be pulled back down by his arms.

He seemingly ignored the words I just muttered and pulled me as close as possible to him. I arched my back so his hands would fall off of my shoulders but he wrapped them around me again.

"Don't touch me," I let out trying to jerk away again but he wrapped his arms around my neck and nuzzled his head on the side of my neck, near the collarbone.

He then leaned back falling on the couch dragging me with him. I let out a loud, long sigh, "I'm not letting you go until you tell me your name and some things you like," he spoke up positioning his head a bit more comfortably.

"Okay. First of all I'm in a relationship so you better back up," he stopped for a moment pausing his action.

"You have a boyfriend?" he asked as I shook my head in denial.

"A girlfriend," I answered.

He waited a bit before asking, "You're gay?" I shook my head again before explaining, "No, I'm Bi," I rolled my eyes saying this. This was honestly my most used line, everyone always assumed I was gay because I have a girlfriend, but anyway how would they know I'm Bi?

"Oh ok," he smiled and completely ignored that I just said I have a girlfriend and the fact that I like girls more than guys but still like guys none the less.

"So what's your name?" he asked.

"(Y/N)," I say bluntly not fully interested in talking with him.

"(Y/N)..." he dragged it out saying my name a couple of times. "God, that's a beautiful name," he complimented me as the blush couldn't help but spread across my cheeks like a wildfire.

I slapped myself remembering Jess, my girlfriend. He looked at me confused, I realised that I slapped myself for real, I usually did that in my thoughts but I guess I forgot about that and acted my thoughts out.

"What was that?" he asked confused.

I shook my head turning away from him, "Nothing. Anyway, what's your name?" I asked sounding extremely happy, that excited that you could tell me that I wanted to die.

"Vic," he smiled answering happily.

"Mike, Tony, Vic..." I whispered to myself. Where have I heard those names? They seem just so familiar.

"So I'm guessing you like music? Well, you're wearing an All Time Low shirt so..." he guessed. I nodded in response.

"What type of music do you like?" he asked.

"Eh, Post-hardcore, Metal, Dubstep, Alternative, Rock and all that stuff," I answered counting all the genre's I could name off the bat.

"That's cool," he responded nuzzling his head into my neck again. I heard footsteps going behind the couch so I looked up and saw Mike standing there in the hallway, looking even more furious than he was in the kitchen after pushing me down for the last time.

Vic looks back as well and instantly pulls me off of him. Mike clenched his fists walking over to us. He instantly grabbed me by my wrist and lifted me up off the couch.

"Mike, what the fuck?" I yelled out at him whimpering at the pain shooting up from the place he grabbed and twisted my hand not even realising.

Moments later the front door of the house opened, damn why didn't I just run? Oh right, I did. A guy with fuzzy hair and a guitar case over his shoulder entered the house. "Mike," he said sternly.

Mike turned his attention to the guy, "Let her go, now." Mike just rolled his eyes and let me go making me fall to the ground again, Vic jumped off the couch to help me up as I muttered a quiet thanks. I wasn't able to even speak properly in front of Mike now. I was far more terrified than I was before he did anything.

Vic lead me out of the living room and into another room that was covered in band posters, and multiple guitars in the corner. One was white with green splashed of color dripping down on it. It looked a lot like the one from King For A Day and Caraphernelia video...

"Who was that guy?" I asked as I sat down next to Vic on his bed. "Jaime," he vaguely answered looking at the ground.

Wait... Mike, Tony, Vic, Jaime...

Yeah, it's Pierce The Veil alright - My subconscious confirmed my thoughts.

I shot my head up looking at him, "Pierce the, fucking, veil! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. FUCKING GOD'S, OH MY GOD," I repeated over and over not believing they were actually Pierce the Veil. (Take a shot everytime she says god, Congrats now you have alcohol poisoning.) I pinched myself to make sure and I was actually not dreaming.

I almost started crying. My fangirl can't handle this, I fell to the ground on my knees, "I spit in Mike's face, I spit in Mike's Fuentes face, what have I done..." I repeated burying my face in my hands.

"What? No, (Y/N). He deserved it. Don't even say that, you're an angel in my eyes. No guy should hit a girl in any way, I know what he did." Vic kneeled down next to me and hugged me pulling me into his arms.