• Desire •

[ E D I T E D ]

■S■M■U■T■

○These smut chapters are very shitty bc we re-read what each other has written and it's kinda awkward and cringe so I apologize  ○
___________________________________

I woke up in someone's arms. One was wrapped around my back arching me closer to the person, the other my head was laying on. I panicked, thinking it could be Mike, I shot up looking around the room and realized it was Vic's

What? Why am I in his room? I have 'my own room'. 

Vic groaned in a cute raggy voice, "Stay," he said dragging it out. He pulled me closer back to him, to his naked chest. I nuzzled my head into his chest, "Did we?" I suddenly asked hoping for him to get the message.

"What? Oh, no! No, no, no, no," he quickly said, "You just fell asleep on my shoulder and I didn't want to really leave you alone..." he blushed continuing.

How cute can he be?

"Oh, ok. Thank god," I muttered. 

"But just so you know you aren't going to escape a ride with me," he chuckled. 

"VIC!" I lightly slapped his arm, trying not to hurt him.

"Hey, I'm just kidding," he leaned closer to my ear ",or am I." 

Bitch stop. Bitch, you better stop.

I blushed like a rose and pulled away, pulling the bed sheets over my head. "(Y/NNNNNNN), stop hiding your face," he pulled the covers over his head as well and stared at me.

We looked at each other in silence, (AND NOW I JUST SIT IN SILENCE). "Right, this is awkward," I said pulling off the covers and stood up.

"We need to get you some clothes for the tour," he said, and I nodded agreeing. "Oh! We need to get you band t-shirts, I know this one band Pierce The Veil I don't think you've heard of them. They have really sick shirts," he smiled.

"Really? You want me to wear your band's shirts? I mean I have nothing against that but just PTV?" I chuckled. 

"Well they are the best band ever sooo," he said with a grin on his face. 

"Stop boosting your own ego, Vic," I rolled my eyes. "Why do you have to be so mean," he pouted, making an adorable face.

I shot him a glance and I saw his smile turn into a huge grin. "Vic?" I asked a bit scared. He just sat there grinning.

"Vic, what is it?" I asked again. "Nothing," he answered standing up and walking out of the room. Well then...

I walked out of Vic's bedroom and into 'my room' I saw the hot topic bag sitting on my bed. I walked over to it and grabbed a random shirt. How ironic it was a PTV shirt from Collide With The Sky album. I changed into it and put on the ripped skinny jeans that were in the bag as well.

I looked in the mirror. "Ugly as always," I gave myself a thumbs up and walked out of the room. As I closed the door a pair of arms picked me up and threw me over the shoulder.  I looked at the person.

And I saw a boy in a tie-dye thrasher shirt with a black and green snap back. "Vic..." I sighed. "Darling?" I could hear the smirk in his voice if that's even possible.

"Could you put me down please?" he shook his head 'no' and walked down the stairs. The smell of pancakes filled the room. I was drooling already just from the smell.

"Vic, please put me down, pretty please," I begged. "

Gah fine. But just because you're so cute, " he put me down and kissed my nose. 

Oh my god, my fangirl just died.

I felt a blush creep up to my cheeks as I sat down next to Tony on the stool beside the kitchen island.

"Breakfast is served," Jaime put a plate full of pancakes in front of us. "These look amazing, oh my god! " I smiled taking 2 more. 

"I know, I know" He bowed down.

I grabbed my fork and dug in. "Oh my god these are so good," I smiled stuffing my face with one pancake. He winked at me. After a few more pancakes my head started spinning and hurting. Do I have a migraine? (I-I-I I'VE GOT A MIGRAINE)

I didn't feel my hands or my legs I felt my eyelids getting more and heavier. The last thing I remember is being picked up by Vic.

- - - - -

I woke up chained to a bed? What

I looked around the room it looked like Vic's room... again. I noticed him sitting in a chair with his arms crossed with a devilish smirk on his face.

"V-Vic?" I asked not sure what's going on. 

"Darling?" He stood up saying back. 

"Now you see. This morning you were very mean to me. So that deserves a punishment,"  He lifted my chin up with two of his fingers.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't sign up for any kinky 50 shades of grey stuff," I rolled my eyes. 

"Oh too bad, darling, you did," he slipped his hand under my shirt slowly sliding off one of my bra straps.

"Vic..." I said in a serious tone. 

"Not so soon darling," he said kissing my neck. 

"Fuck." I tried to make my voice steady as he found my sweet spot.

His hands travel down to my jeans slowly unbuckling them. 

"Vic, please stop teasing me," I begged as he took them off. 

My breath started to become uneven as he said, "You've been a mean girl, haven't you?" He kneeled down to my panties (THAT WORD EWWW) and slowly started to slide them off.

"Vic. Please. Just... Ugh," I tried saying but couldn't.

By this time he had already taken them off, "Now for the fun part," he licked his lips.