• Eager •

A/N I want to make this clear that they're on warped tour (rip) this warped tour isn't/wasn't real it's made up just for this story.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked confused. 

"Do you want me to show you?" he asked back, I shrugged and with that, he slowly climbed over me one of his legs in the middle of mine and his hands on either side of me.

I blinked trying to understand what he's going to do. 

"V-Vic?" I asked as he leaned into my ear and bit the side of my ear. He leaned back and raised an eyebrow questioningly. 

"W-what a-are you doing?" I asked as he chuckled leaning closer, but this time to my neck.

He kissed down my neck, smiling a few times against my skin. After he started to suck on my skin a bit above my collar bone, it started to get kind of hard ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) not to let a moan out.

After a bit of him kissing and biting (mmm kinky) my neck, he leaned back. Now I stopped biting my hand so I don't moan and put both on my face blushing.

He laid down next to me on the right side and chuckled. I blushed more knowing that a hickey is probably forming, "This is kind of my mark on you," he said smilingly approving the hickey forming.

Groaning and kind of pulling him by his hand so he lays on his back I climbed onto him, he raises an eyebrow asking, while a smirk was on his face, "(Y/N)?" I just smile and kiss his neck the same way he did, if I'm going to have to go through these days with a hickey he might as well too.

And now it was his time to bite his hand so he doesn't moan and wake up his bandmates.

After I kissed his neck a bit and teased him, I laid back down next to him. He put his hand on his forehead and mumbled: "Well now we're matching." It took me a while to get what he said.

I blushed realizing that probably the guys will think we had a make-out session or some orgy (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) "That's what you get for being a tease," He said noticing my red face. "But you did it first," I reasoned.

And we talked a bit before slowly falling asleep again. Gotta love tomorrow I thought trying to think of how they're going to react. At least this is more noticeable I thought realizing that it might be bad and good.

At least I can hide mine. Well, he can too, but it won't cover the place. Still thinking about tomorrow I rested my head on Vic's chest and slowly fell asleep.

Before I did completely, I could feel him pulling me closer and more securely. "Beautiful," he mumbled before I fell completely asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes letting them get used to the light. My head hurt like it was being crushed by two cars in a car crash, I felt sick and just so bad that I wanted to die right here on the spot.

"YOU'LL NEVER KNOW! I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GOING TO SLEEP TONIGHT!" Vic screamed from the back lounge.

I sighed throwing the blankets off of me and jumped on to the carpeted floor, I grabbed my pillow and opened the door. "SHE SAID THE HOTELS ARE CHEAP AND THERE'S ONE DOWN THE STRE-" I cut Vic off by shoving the pillow in his face.

"Shhhh my head hurts," I whispered and closed my eyes still not letting Vic scream once again at the other person on the other end of the line. I opened my eyes again when I felt his hand push my hand away from his face.