Chapter 5 - Match!!

Ivan's P.O.V.

"What's your problem?", I asked angrily looking at her. She looked up to see me and her smile fades away from her face.

"Do you know her?", Parker who was also there asked me.

"Yes. She's a tenant at my place", I said looking at Parker and then looking back at her, I said, "Would you stop stalking me? Where ever I go, you just happen to bump into me. What would you call it? Coincidence? No way".

"Realx buddy. Why are you so pissed? I brought her here for a cup of coffee", Parker said but I didn't remove my gaze from her. She readed me through her eyes for sometime.

"Why?", I asked.

"She asked me for the principal's office and we just clicked in our small talk. She's now my friend", he said and I raised my eyebrow.

"Really now? You've known her for like some one hour and you're friends also", I said.

"Ok enough", this is the first time Hazel said and I sensed her losing her cool self. She got up from her seat and looked right into my eyes.

"Listen Mr. Ivan Green, first of all. I ain't stalking you, why would I stalk you? Who are you, huh? Do I even know you that much that I need to stalk you? Neither are you my crush nor are you so charming that I can't resist you, so stop living in your dream world. Second, I respect you actually I used to respect you, so I never responded back but your false allegations are so not acceptable to me. Third, don't you dare to talk to me like this ever. I'm not your slave, do you get that", she said pointing her index finger towards me.

"How dare you talk to me like this? Apologize now", I demanded.

"Nice try but if you're expecting any apology, then you can forget it. You can only dream of getting that from me", she said and then turned to Parker and said, "It was so nice meeting you. Wish we could meet again. Bye".

I clenched my jaws tightly and folded my hands into a fist. I saw her walking towards the canteen exit. How dare she? I'm not gonna leave her after whatever she had said to me.

"Are you lunatic? Do you always have to behave in this manner to every girl? When will you learn to respect girls?", Parker said.

"Seems you're quite interested in that girl. What's the catch?", I asked.

"As I said, she's just a good friend", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Exactly as if I don't know you. You're just being nice to sleep with her. But she's married, let me inform you", I told him.

"And had a baby, I know. She told me. Still, I would be her friend. You're impossible Ivan. Just calm down, Yasmine is waiting for you, go and company her", he said placing a hand over my shoulder.

"Have a coffee with her Parker, I'm in no mood of any bet. I'm quitting", I said and left the canteen. I saw Yasmine coming towards me but I ignored her. Parker will take care of her, I know.

I drove my bike back to house to have a talk to Mrs. Aniston but seems I don't need to go far. I found her walking on one side of road. She was going towards the bus stop. I angrily drove to her and blocked her way by my bike.

She seems afraid with my sudden arrival but her face relaxed a bit after recognising that it's me who stopped her. I got down from my bike and walked towards her. I rested my hip on my bike and looked at her.

"What was that little stunt you pulled out in front of my friend? Don't you love your life? Guess, you don't know with whom are you messing", I said and she smiled in response.